Skip to main content

Larry H. Miller Dodge Ram Avondale

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
2020 state dealer award View 11 awards
2020 state dealer award 2020 state dealer award 2019 state dealer award 2019 state dealer award 2018 state dealer award 2018 state dealer award
2022 consumer dealer award 2021 consumer dealer award 2020 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award 2018 consumer dealer award

Jeffrey Collins

Bought truck over phone. Everything was ready when I showed up at dealership. No pressure during the paperwork process. Marcos was my salesman and went over the truck with me.

Dealer response

It's great to hear from you, Jeffrey! We appreciate your excellent review and hope to work with you again soon. - Mike Messina, General Manager

Donny in Service Department

My experience with Donny in the Service department is always quick, genuine customer service, and knowledgeable. I can always count on Donny to take care of my car’s needs!

Dealer response

Thank you for reaching out, Lynn! We hope you’ll come back soon if there’s anything else that we can do for you. - Mike Messina, General Manager

Replaced faulty valve extensions

Great job by Tim’s crew. Francisco demonstrated outstanding communication skills, concerns customer service. Once again Cody completed an outstanding job. Great relationship with Tim’s crew.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We'll let the team know of your kind words. We hope you will continue to come to see us in the future! - Mike Messina, General Manager

Great Service

Outstanding service, Thad was sincere and honest. Confortable to work with. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle. Thanks everyone love my vehicle at a great price.

Dealer response

It's great to hear from you! We appreciate your excellent review and hope to work with you again soon. - Mike Messina, General Manager

Ram 2019 bighorn

Great experience and service. Once you agree on a deal it's in and out. No more 4 hours at a store. I will be purchasing more vehicles from them.

Dealer response

Thank you for your positive recommendation! Please let us know if there’s anything else that we can do for you in the future. - Mike Messina, General Manager

Richard

Great experience. Jacob was fun to work with he made the buying process. Received an excellent deal and got what I felt my trade in was worth.

Dealer response

Thanks for coming to see us! It was a pleasure assisting you. - Mike Messina, General Manager

Return Customer

Johnathon Robison makes it easy. We have been through the process 2 times. Give him the details and he will have it ready for your appt. Thank you Johnathon 😊

Dealer response

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great rest of your day. - Mike Messina, General Manager

1.0

Engine Lite

On a Holiday from B.C., Canada, Oct 20, 2019, my engine lite on my RAM 1500 came on. Went to Larry H Miller Dodge in Avondale at 7AM on Oct 21, 2019 because it happened to be near the hotel I was staying at. Explained my situation to the service dept. ( 1600 miles from home and only half ways into my holiday). The response I received from the service dept. was that they are fully booked until next week. They were not willing to try and accommodate someone 1600 miles from home. I sure hope if you are in Canada for a holiday and you have vehicle issues that we will not leave you stranded. I found a full service Firestone dealer nearby that diagnosed and repaired the problem in 5 hours.

Dealer response

Hello Heinz, thank you for reaching out and bringing this to my attention. It is unfortunate that you did not experience the great customer service we aim to provide. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to look into our process and make any necessary adjustments. We wish you the safest of travels during your holiday. - Mike Messina, General Manager, (480) 865-2048

1.0

Bad USED Vehicle Purchase

I went to get my car Diagnosed, and ended up having to pay $89 in rental fees and $135 for labor for them to run a "pressure test". When ever this is done your charged an hour of labor ($135) They never did any work to my car. The service associate Chris told me it was the radiator when I pulled in. Was a nice gentleman but policy he has to follow. He said he had to wait to check with the warranty company to see if it was covered. Upon finding out a radiator wasnt covered he said it will cost $897 to have it fixed. Just to get my car back I had to pay $250 in fees, Bell honda sold me this car and sold me a silver mpp service plan witch I was told Bumper to Bumper Coverage. Upon trying to use my warranty mpp doesn't cover that part. I will be attempting to return the warranties

2019 Charger

Everyone was very willing to help from our first encounter with Malcolm to Jesus and Martin Martinez

Dealer response

Thanks for coming to see us, Jennifer! We are thrilled to see that you are satisfied with our dealership. Should you need anything else, please let us know. - Mike Messina, General Manager