Gresham Toyota

New (503) 512-5683 (503) 512-5683
Used (503) 512-5742 (503) 512-5742
Service (503) 766-3997 (503) 766-3997

(1,041 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New car

It was a very good experience. I would totally recommend Gresham Toyota and plan to tell family and friends. It took some time but was totally worth it. Thank you and I love my car.

70k mile checkup

Renita was friendly and very conscientious in reviewing work performed. She gave me great service, and helpful savings. And even offered me coupon for free carwash.

Customer service was very good. No pressure to do more...

Customer service was very good. No pressure to do more maintenance work than needed. Completed in a timely fashion. Personnel were friendly customer safety oriented

Great Service

They fixed a Recall item and did regular service. Michael was great to work with. Car was finished ahead of the time estimate. Will definitely go back.

Good price, friendly people

Gresham Toyota was the only one that had a Tundra I wanted AND did Costco pricing. Great deal since Tundras are in short supply and many other places are selling Above MSRP.

The best vehicle purchase experience oli was good

This is not my first time to buy car at least 4 times . It’s not going to be the last.also definitely will recommend to friends

no personal title

This was really quite enjoyable as a car buying experience. Communications before visiting were quickly sent and concise. The personnel that I dealt with were all cordial and professional with a relaxed atmosphere. The Sales Person, Jose, that I worked with was great and helpful all along the process.

2.3

Cabin airfilter

Charged14.00 for a new cabin airfilter znd charged 25.95 for labor this is a complete rip off for something that took seconds to replace. I'm pretty pissed off they are that shady. I will be calling them tomorrow to complain

Great service

Excellent in and out process to get my new Tundra serviced. They were great. Only took 30 mins from start to finish. Gresham Toyota was great

4.0

Service at Gresham Toyota

Good all around service today Staff was friendly and wait time was reasonable I was not pressured to get more service than I could afford at this time. It was offered ,I declined