Gresham Toyota

Sunday Closed 10:00am–7:00pm
New (503) 512-5683 (503) 512-5683
Used (503) 512-5742 (503) 512-5742
Service (503) 766-3997 (503) 766-3997

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Honest and friendly service

Michael in service was friendly, upfront and helpful. I appreciated him being honest and letting us know what needed to be fixed and what could wait.

Great Service: GOOD LISTENERS

I primarily worked with Emily Geister during my purchase and she was excellent! I had been calling dealership after dealership, looking for a very specific Subaru in a specific color at a very specific out-the-door price. FINALLY, I found it at Gresham Toyota and they were so good to me through the whole process. They didn't try to sell me any extra crap aside from what they were required to disclose according to my bank (I was pre-approved for a loan). In fact, they were so accomodating during this time and so understanding of the fact that we didn't want to expose my grandma to too many people that they had Emily follow me to her house an hour away to get her co-sign signatures! The desk manager, whom I don't remember the name of, was also excellent! One star off customer service because my only gripe would be with the finance guy I worked with, Joshua David. He was nice/polite for the most part, but I felt he was just a bit sarcastic and mansplain-y with me when trying to sell me a warranty and gap insurance. I wound up getting them both, but I think a softer approach might have been better in general, especially with a first-time buyer. Also, I wanted to include that they DO NOT hold cars, so don't start looking at their inventory until you get to the point where you're ready to come over and buy. Plus, buyer beware, it's a very popular place on a Saturday, their parking becomes very limited, so be prepared to deal with the crowd and the cars that come with them. Some woman thought it was okay to park across in front of three car spaces-- blocking in two dealership cars and someone's personal car. *SMH* Anyway, overall, this dealership experience was great and I am very pleased with my buy!

4.0

Nice and good experience at Gresham Toyota

Salesman and other staff did a remarkable job conducting business in a good atmosphere and direct way. Most questions were answered and every detail was taken care of .

Excellent service

Went in to get an oil change. Was quick and easy. Feel fortunate to have a great service center near my house. Always friendly and knowledgeable.

Service

I really enjoyed the attention to my own concerns as a person. The repairs were done efficiently and quickly. Someone even cane looking for me as I had gone outside for air. Thank you!

New car

I would recommend this dealership to friends and family and go back and if I wanted to purchase a new car. I think they really do want you to leave with a car from there

Ofice Mânger

I was there for oil change and a surprise news given to me. Some how both of them be able to help me and very Friendly.

2.7

Keep your service contract active!

I needed 60,000 m services. I'm in shock at the retail prices charged by Gresham Toyota. Transmission service: almost $300. Differential service(drain and refill): $110, times 2! Transfer case service(drain and refill):$110!! Total 60k service estimate was $882. Totally out of what could be called REASONABLE as it's NOT. Done with these guys, services definitely not worth their charges.

New car

It was a very good experience. I would totally recommend Gresham Toyota and plan to tell family and friends. It took some time but was totally worth it. Thank you and I love my car.

70k mile checkup

Renita was friendly and very conscientious in reviewing work performed. She gave me great service, and helpful savings. And even offered me coupon for free carwash.