Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 14 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• A car dealership for everyone...
    January 4, 2013

Today I bought a 2010 Pre-Owned Lexus IS250 at the Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo dealership. Being primarily a Ferrari / Maserati dealership (America's old...est) it can be a little intimidating (but a LOT of fun) to walk in and be surrounded by $200K+ cars. That said I was there to buy a used car in an average price range (of which they had several QUALITY vehicles at a great value). Lance Sholes was the Sales Representative that took care of me and he was honest about a couple of flaws in the vehicle (which he had fixed immediately), was low pressure, and in no way acted like I was any different than a customer that flew his private plane up from Los Angeles to buy a Ferrari (and yes there was a gentleman in that day doing just that!). I also told Lance what I wanted to pay and that I did not want to haggle. He "got it" and after I gave him my number, he checked with his manager, came back and shook my hand. I felt like I got a deal and I hope he didn't feel low-balled. I have purchased 10+ cars in my lifetime and this BY FAR was the best buying experience I have ever had. I credit Lance and Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo for this premium experience. I highly recommend it - and don't be put off by the Ferraris -- in fact come in and take a look up close... They let you do that!

Visit to dealer
    September 20, 2017

Agent I dealt with was very helpful and responsive. Highly recommend this dealership.

Awesome in every way!
    May 24, 2017

I called Evan Bolton from out of state for info on a car & he was very helpful & invited me to come test drive the vehicle. I drove down from Washing...ton and fell in love with this gem of a car! After driving back home to ponder this purchase, I called back the next day to seal the deal. When we arrived to pick up the car, Evan had it waiting in front of this PRISTINE dealership, all detailed and ready to go! He took the time to show me every feature of my new sports car and asked if there was anything else I needed him to show me. He was thorough, patient and extremely professional in acquainting me with my new car. The sales manager, Michael, was very pleasant and helpful in making us feel comfortable and confident in his dealership as well as feeling welcomed. The process of paperwork was honestly the smoothest and easiest I've ever encountered, thanks to the expertise and easy going & fun natured Steve Wintermantel. What a great guy! He's an expert at his job and going through this process felt as comfortable as having a drink with a good friend. I appreciated all of the personal attention and respect we received during this pleasant transaction. Thank you for the extra water as it was an 85 degree afternoon, convertible top down, heavy traffic for the first hour of our four hour plus ride home. I'm REALLY LOVING MY NEW BOXSTER and thank everyone at Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo for this outstanding experience!!!

Kevin Anderson
    November 9, 2016

We recently purchased a vehicle from Ron Tonkin Grand Turismo. During the transaction we dealt with Kevin Anderson. Kevin treated us courteously at al...l times. He returned our phone calls and answered our questions promptly, both before and after the sale. In short, we were very pleased with how Kevin treated us. Ed and Marjorie McDowell

Purchased my first Maserati
    December 12, 2015

I can't thank Ron Long for helping me find the Maserati of my dreams. He worked tirelessly to locate the specific type of Ghibli I was interested in. ...The price was absolutely unbeatable, not to mention they gave me the best offer on my trade compared with three other locations that I obtained quotes. Financing was a breeze and this dealership actually has your best interest in mind. I will most certainly return. Thanks!!!

Great experience
    April 8, 2015

Great expiernce, would highly recommend this dealership!

failed to respond
    February 9, 2015

I went to look at a Bentley gt they had for sale. Upon arriving at the dealership they told me it was at Matrix for some repair,so I drove downtown to... view it but was not readily available. Contacted the dealer a few days later only to have them tell they would call when it came back.NO CALL! Called a second time to be told the same thing. Again NO CALL! I would not recommend them to anyone. No follow thru.

Doing business with Greg Theis for 20+ years!
    January 4, 2015

I've purchased two Ferrari !. A Lotus Elise ! A Range Rover Sport and a couple of Ducati's. Been doing business Greg at RTGT because he makes the purc...hase experience easy, fun and overall enjoyable!!! Looking forward to all future transactions!!!

Best Experience Ever
    April 16, 2013

I purchased my 2012 Maserati Granturismo Sport from Tonkin in Portland and it was the best buying experience I have ever participated in. Lance Sholes... is one of the nicest, most sincere, genuine, accommodative, knowledgeable sales people you'll ever meet and I highly recommend both he and his store. I love my car! No buyers remorse and truly the best car I've ever driven - Period. A word of caution; don't buy the Maserati if getting stared at and complimented all the time bothers you or makes you uncomfortable.

Highly Recommend this dealership!
    March 28, 2013

Everyone was very friendly, helpful and they went the extra mile for us. It was a great buying experience. Highly recommend this dealership!

Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo