• BEST car buying exprience

It was easy from the moment we walked on the lot until we walked out the door with new keys in our hand. We never felt pressure from anyone during our visit - from our sales person, Perry, to the finance dept, Cissy. Everyone was friendly and helpful. It was the best experience we've had at any dealership in town. We love our new Mercedes! Thank you!

• GLC 300

Just had my B level service and everything was great! Thanks for the free loaner car and friendly service.

• Josiah was great!!

We came in on. Monday just to look and were surprised to be walking away on Wednesday with the perfect car for us. Josiah was very helpful and walked us through the whole process. Cissy the financial manager was also phenomenal. We will be spreading the word of the excellent experience we have had so far. So excited to be a part of the Mercedes family.

• Long of Chattanooga

Long made the process of purchasing a new vehicle painless. Excellent in every way

• My experience with this dealership was wonderful

My salesman Travis was very patient, knowledgeable and helpful. He took the time to explain the new features and even helped me to start the process of using the apps. I upgraded from a 2015 to a 2017 so some of the features were more technical so I really appreciated the guidance.

• Zachariah was great!

Zachariah was excellent from start to finish. I highly recommend going to see him for all your car needs.

• Top Notch Service Team

Excellent service team with David, Drew and Peter (Manager). These guys take good care of you, explain everything and even though they're very busy, they keep you informed. I recommend.

• service

Great service, yet again something went wrong with my 2016 Volvo and yet once again there is a recall so I have to make another trip. Why can't you notify me of a recall? Great staff.

• Seatbelt repair

MaryBeth at Long Mercedes is a model customer service representative. I have worked with her a few times now and she never wavers from excellent service. My seatbelt broke and when I went in to have it fixed she explained due to my mileage it was out of warranty. She knew I had just been in last month and had several things done so another car expense was difficult to swallow (especially a broken seatbelt!). She made a few calls and got it all covered with no cost to me! MaryBeth keeps me informed during my appointments and is sensitive to my time by making sure if needed, she can provide a car while mine is being worked on. I could go other places to get my car serviced but am so happy with my service at Long I have no intention of going elsewhere.

• Sales

Josiah was very easy to work with and great with follow up. Thanks to him and Allan Long for making the transaction seem less.