Skip to main content

Long of Chattanooga

2022 state dealer award View 11 awards
2022 state dealer award 2020 state dealer award 2019 state dealer award 2018 state dealer award 2014 state dealer award
2023 consumer dealer award 2022 consumer dealer award 2021 consumer dealer award 2020 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award 2018 consumer dealer award

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Long of Chattanooga from DealerRater.

4.0

The service team squeezed me in during long busy weekend

The service team squeezed me in during long busy weekend and performed the service exactly I wanted!

• Customer service
  • Quality of repair
  • Overall facilities
  • Overall experience 4.0
  • Did not make a purchase

Great focus on the customer experience

We had a great experience getting a new car! Their team was so accommodating, friendly, and attentive to detail - especially during a time that getting new cars can be tough! Grateful to the dealership and the team for their help!

Great Service

The service was exceptional. Hannah Wilson was friendly and helpful. I live out of town so she provided a loaner car so I didn’t have to wait all afternoon.

Rockstar Salesperson Justin Hendrick

We had been looking for a car and after a bad experience with a different dealership we found Mercedes’-Benz Long of Chattanooga. Justin Hendrick was our salesperson and let me just say this guy was AMAZING! He made the process easy and FAST! We found our car and enjoyed the process (unicorn moment!) If you are looking to purchase a vehicle definitely go to Long’s and ask for Justin!

• Shopped for a used car
  • Did make a purchase

Good place to do business with

I always have a good experience with Long Volvo of Chattanooga, and I appreciate how they maintain my vehicle, along with advising me of unscheduled repairs, and the cost, so I'll know up front the cost of the repairs.

Best dealership ever!

We were driving from Florida to Tennessee to visit my daughter when my six month old Mercedes S580 stop dead on the interstate! We were towed into The Mercedes-Benz dealership at a Long Chattanooga the next day I called to see how my car was doing and the very personable service manager explained to me that it was a bad fuel pump and the third checked various dealerships in America and Germany and there are none to be had they did however find one in Knoxville and had already sent a driver to pick it up before I even called! I wish I could give them more than five stars!

GLC 300 2022

I am happy and satisfied with my purchase of a 2022 GLC 300. I am appreciate of the timely assistance provided by Mike Watson, starting with sharing the vehicle specs; sending pictures and then finally making the sale. The whole process was seamless. Our interactions were courteus and professional.

Thank you Tyson!

We are so thankful for Tyson and his hard work for getting us our dream car! He really went to work for us and got us the best deal possible! From inquiring online to the time we got there he made our buying experience so easy! We will be returning in the future!

• Shopped for a used car
1.0

Service Department Results Matter Based On Gender

The service department of Long of Chattanooga doesn't seem to treat vehicle concerns made by a female the same as the same concerns on the same vehicle when said concerns are made by a male. My wife has a 2020 Hyundai Ionic that we purchased new. Shortly after the purchase a rattle started coming from the back of the car. She called & emailed several times. She complained about the rattle at every oil change. She sent them video recordings of the rattle. I should mention this rattle is very consistent, every day, every time it's driven. She was repeatedly made to feel as if her complaints were invalid and that she's crazy. Her last two time dealing with them herself she left in tears and sent another video of the rattle as she was leaving Long's parking lot. The next day I took the car back. I asked that I be inside the car with the tech while it was being driven. Amazingly, he heard the rattle before we even left the parking lot. I was then told that the part needed to fix the rattle would have to be ordered and would take two days once the part came in. (some large interior liner). After over twelve months of service visits, calls, emails, and video texts...we're still waiting on the part/repair.

• Customer service 2.0
  • Buying process 2.0
  • Quality of repair 2.0
  • Overall facilities 2.0
  • Overall experience 1.0
  • Does not recommend this dealer

Excellent

We have purchased two new cars within the last six months from Long and we have been extremely pleased. When we arrived, we were greeted with enthusiastic employees. The options discussed in purchasing cars were described with precision. We recommend Long of Chattanooga.