Average based on 39 reviews
  • Battery change

The attended me really fast, squeezed me in when they were busy and the service is very good. Everyone in there is very polite.

• Volvo xc

Repair service/maintenance excellent. Have had problems with the car though.

Repair service/maintenance excellent. Have had problems with the car though.

• Tim Hartley

Tim Hartley did a great job helping us get the vehicle we came from Maryville, TN to buy. He made an extra trip to get paperwork signed and the car was delivered to us on 411S in Maryville. Great transaction.

• 2014 Hyuandai Santa Fe

Great Customer Service on 8/20/2016! In and out in less than one hour

Great Customer Service on 8/20/2016! In and out in less than one hour

• Great customer service!

Great customer service experience! I went there to purchase last year and had a great experience and went in for my first service yesterday and was still pleased..

• Great Sales Man

My wife and I bought a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport last Wednesday August 3rd. Our salesman was great. His name is Chad. You better keep him.

• Great Salesman

My experience here at long of Chattanooga was amazing. Demetrius Bishop really took care of me. However I didn't purchase a car due to last min family issues but as soon as I get everything squared away I'll be back. I already know what I want thanks to Mr. Bishop. By far the best !!! Highly recommend this salesman.

• 2017 Elantra

I went in thinking I would get a pre owned and thanks to Tim and Randy I have a 2017. I could not be happier with the service, process or my car

• Mercedes Purchase

Purchase of pre-certified Mercedes was the best experience we have ever had - from our home - not the dealership! The vehicle was brought to our home to test drive and all documents were handled at our home - we didn't have to spend 2 hours at the dealership getting documents signed. So far this has been the best experience ever purchasing a vehicle and we look forward to doing business with Long on future Mercedes purchases!

• Thanks!

I recently purchased a 2013 Hyundai Elantra. Robert was super awesome!

I recently purchased a 2013 Hyundai Elantra. Robert was super awesome!