Litchfield Ford

127 reviews

February 11, 2016

warm,friendly and knowledgeable ...I def. will inform friends and family to do business with Litchfield Ford..Great service and nice people...

January 21, 2016

Steve and Jeff were easy to work with. Vehicle as advertised, deal went smoothly, appreciate their extra efforts (purchasing from out of state, trade... in, plate transfer etc).

January 16, 2016

The staff at Litchfield were very friendly and helpful. They welcomed us into the dealership. Followed up the morning of our visit to be sure we were still... on time and planning the 2 hour trip. Had the car ready and information ready for our arrival.

January 12, 2016

They were so kind as to hold the vehicle I wanted as the process through the Credit Union we used took a while to process our loan.

January 6, 2016

The salesman we worked with and the finance managers were all great - never pressured us into the initial (or any add-on) purchase and answered all our... questions.

We are more than glad to be of service, Colleen. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

December 29, 2015

Jeff was very friendly and helpful throughout the process. He showed that both he and Litchfield Ford appreciate the business!

December 23, 2015

After purchasing a 2012 jeep,it had unexpected leaking issues with rain water. The Litchfield team went way out of there way to fix the problem. I am very... happy with my Jeep. I got a great deal with a no high pressure sales. Everyone was friendly and accommodating.

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Litchfield Ford! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for... many years to come!

December 20, 2015

Phil in service was especially helpful in our time of need. Once we got our car to the dealership, everyone in parts and service worked diligently to got... our car back on the road in short period of time. We couldn't be more please. Thank you!

December 9, 2015

I came in for the 60,000 mile service for my mustang. Found out it was $500.00 for 6 spark plugs, and 2 filters. So, I went with 2 snow tires, and a oil... change. I learnt that the mechanics have to remove engine parts to get to the plugs. That isn't the fault of the dealer, but I assume you get lots of, "What?" Maybe when the sales person is explaining the pros of the car, they can also throw in the plug con. I'll save and wait until spring.

Robert, thank you so much for your kind and honest review of Litchfield Ford. We always appreciate any feedback. It was a pleasure to do business with... you and we hope to see you again in the future! - the Litchfield Ford team

December 9, 2015

I brought my F150 in for routine service, tire rotation and general inspection for winter driving. The Tech found my battery on the weak side and I decided... to replace it. I got the battery and installation at Litchfield Ford as cheaply as I could have if I bought the battery and replaced it myself (only I didn't have to do the work or get my hands dirty). Litchfield has provided excellent service at good prices for the seven years I've been doing business there.

Kenneth, thank you for your outstanding rating of our service department. We really appreciate your business and are so happy that we could provide gr...eat service to you and your vehicle. We are very happy that we've had the opportunity to service you over the last seven years! We truly thank you again and we'll see you again soon! - the Litchfield Ford team