BMW of Bloomfield

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(855) 919-4878 (855) 919-4878

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

BMW X3

We recently bought our first BMW X3 2018 on our anniversary from BMW of Bloomfield. We were informatively guided by Najat Zinane about features of the car while providing sufficient test drives. She also made sure that negotiation process would be pleasant for both parties involved. She was resourceful in acquiring help from various departments at the dealership. Accounting team and Deokie were instrumental for guiding us with finances and maintenance plans. We had gone at the dealership for the test ride and could walk out of the door on the same day with our dream car. We highly recommend this dealership.

Excellent customer treatment

I brought my 3 Series in to have the air bag replaced and while it was there had the oil changed and the radio repaired (it did not turn off). From the minute I drove in the staff could not have been more helpful. Service Advisor Gina Todisco was a pleasure to work with. While I was waiting, she reported back to tell me how the service was progressing. The technician E. Ibanez, immediately identified the problem with the radio and knew how to repair it. The repair took quite some time since Mr Ibanez would not reinstall the radio until he was sure the epoxy was thoroughly dry. Gina apologized for the time it was taking and even offered to drive me home. Attentiveness such as this is more than I ever expected. I was provided with a list of things which will need to be looked at, but they did not try to convince me that everything needed to be repaired immediately. They know how to treat customers and how to develop long term relationships.

1.0

WORST BMW DEALER EVER

Horrible customer service. Everytime I go to BMW Bloomfield, I am always greeted by their rude staff. On September 2017, I came in to purchase a part for my BMW. I came to the dealer in my brother's Nissan Leaf. I pay for the electric charging service and proceed to go inside to get my part. As I returned to the vehicle, I saw that my car was unplugged by one of the BMW Salesman. I went up to him and asked if he unplugged the car. He rudely said that it was only for BMW cars only, even though I PAID TO USE IT. Today August 31, 2018, I go in for routine oil change, after service I tried to inquire about a Military Discount for the Oil Service. The reason why I asked is because, BMW of Wilmington has offered one when I went for service there. When I asked the ladies at the front desk, they looked at me with a weird look and said "Oh, we dont. You gotta talk to the service advisor". When I spoke to David Ferreira, he rudely said that this oil change is the cheapest you can get. Even though EVERY SINGLE BMW DEALER has the same special for $79.95. He then complains about how he isn't even making commision on this service. The point of the matter is not getting the discount, it is the customer interaction, If they were more polite then there would not be a problem. It's like BMW of Bloomfield trains all their employees to be as rude as possible to their customers.

3.3

My Saturday

I have to say I am very disappointed with the service I just received leaving BMW of Bloomfield. I was told that I would be scheduled with a manager. While the sales representative I had was very friendly, he did not help the car buying experience. He seriously low- balled the value of my truck and attempted to play on my intelligence. I will not recommend this dealership or even BMW to a friend or foe. Total waste of my Saturday afternoon.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent visit to our sales department. However, I want to sincerely apologize for the experience you had. I would very much appreciate some time to talk with you directly so I can learn more about your recent visit and hopefully restore your faith in us. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 973-780-9501 or email me at WFinsilver@dchusa.com. Your business is truly valuable, and I would like to regain your loyalty. I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, William Finsilver, General Manager

Great service. Drove 2 hrs & Amy was awesome!

Found the used car I was searching for online & contacted Amy. As this dealership was almost 2 hrs away made arrangements w/ Amy to come down on Sat. Multiple emails back & forth & changes in appointment time due to my changing schedule, Amy was very accomodating & went to bat for me on my trade-in w/ her supervisor. Also their waiting area was filled with lots of goodies, many different flavored coffees & hot cocoa. Well worth the drive!

Dealer response

Thank you for the excellent review! Amy will be thrilled with your kind words and recommendation. Please come back to see us again soon!

A purchase experience worth the trip

I have shopped online and over the phone for cars long before it was the in thing to do. It has amazed me how many dealers in today's day and age make that a difficult process. That was not the case at BMW of Bloomfield, my inquiry was met with professionalism and service from the moment I clicked enter. I received a call to confirm and understand my questions on the pre-loved car I was looking at. It didn't stop there, Scott followed up and got all of my questions answered with out any pressure to buy. He even let me know that his day off was the next day not to pressure me to buy but to let me know if I had any follow up questions he would not be in till the day after. When I made the 3 hour drive to the dealership to pickup my car they helped coordinate so I could drop my rental off at Enterrprise and everything was as promised with the car when I arrived. The process from arrival through signing all the paperwork was quick and efficient and I was on my way home in my car in no time. This is a dealership I would absolutely buy from again. Thank you.

Dealer response

Thank you for providing this great feedback, Neil. We are thrilled to hear that you received top-notch customer service from Scott and our BMW of Bloomfield team! We hope you truly enjoy your vehicle, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Mike Wang, best sales person ever!

Mike Wang is the best sales person ever! Totally understood what I wanted at a great price. I love my X3!!??. Easy and super fast transaction. Thank you Mike!

Dealer response

Cindy, thank you so much for the five-star review! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Mike. Enjoy your new X3 and come see us again soon!

3.8

Review

I was very thankful to have met Mrs April quist,she's a great asset to BMW of Bloomfield, because of her I keep going back, she definitely knows her job and definitely knows how to get things done, keep up the phenomenon work you're doing miss QUIST you'll be rewarded greatly.

Dealer response

I will be pleased to let April know of your kind words. We greatly appreciate your loyalty!

Buying made easy

I met with Chace Bethea. He took the time to walk me through all my options. I appreciate all his efforts and look forward to making my purchase this spring .

This is a title

This man could have me. He presented himself well and I felt he was being completely fair with me. Really happy with my new car, if you're looking for a BMW look no farther.