Mt. Ephraim Chrysler Dodge RAM

Used (856) 481-0475 (856) 481-0475
Service (856) 481-0012 (856) 481-0012

4.5
(1,583 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Mt. Ephraim Chrysler Dodge RAM from DealerRater.

The express oil change service was great.

The express oil change service was great. I was in and out in less than an hour. The entire staff was very nice.

We are very happy with service department.

We are very happy with service department. Excellent mechanics!! Highly recommend Mt Ephraim Dodge Service Team!!

Justin and Eric are amazing.

Justin and Eric are amazing. I have purchased 3 vehicles from here and I would never purchase a car from anywhere else. They are polite, not just your normal pushy salesman, they ensure the safety of your vehicle and do their very best to get you exactly what your looking for. They want you to be happy with your purchase and for me that’s the most important. A lot of places juS try to push you into signing your life over. This place actually cares about you as a customer and they make sure you are happy.

Fast and easiest experience I have ever had while buying

Fast and easiest experience I have ever had while buying a vehicle. Everyone was polite and professional.

I was originally upset with care but in the long run they

I was originally upset with care but in the long run they came through. It was more of my extended insurance policy that held up payment so my car could not be released. I had to make multiple phone call to the insurance and the dealership before releasing car. Insurance co.informed me they have a 2 hour window before issuing payment and they were busy and backed up. Otherwise the work was done to my satisfaction.

They did a wonderful job diagnosing and fixing my car.

They did a wonderful job diagnosing and fixing my car. I would absolutely bring it back here again.

Great experience.

Great experience. The team was very helpful and got me into a ride the same day.

They provided me the best deal.

They provided me the best deal. I went to other dealers, Chevy couldn't offer me anything. They understood what I needed and did everything they could to meet my needs. I don't even know why I was looking elsewhere, their offer just doesn't compare to other. Acconodating and pleasant staff.

4.0

Satisfactory what else can I say but satisfactory I'll

Satisfactory what else can I say but satisfactory I'll just keep talking it was satisfactory no complaints

Took good care of my truck.

Took good care of my truck. Fixed everything with no further problems. Looking forward to the next visit