Prestige Autos

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
(951) 403-6500 (951) 403-6500

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Sales person was great

Your salesman Galo helped me purchase my 2016 Ford Fusion. He was not pushy extremely friendly and answered all my questions. I got a great price on my car. Will definitely tell my friends and I highly recommend Prestige Autos for your car buying experience!!!!

4.4

saticefied.

I looked for making by mini . But the price of dealer around may home was $1000~$2000 higher than here. And sales person was helpful and way of payment was flexible. It is worth visiting.

excellent

The salesperson was excellent he was on point for the whole time

Lowest prices and best services

You probably found Prestige by their lowest prices. Prestige offers the lowest prices in the Southern California. I drove from Orange County. The prices get you to Corona, the service keeps you there. I purchased a 2016 Mazda 6 which had a few scratches. Danny the manager went out his way and removed the scratches. All the cars are CarFax certified. Prestige not only sells cars but does maintenance. High recommended

Awesome car buying experience!

I love my 2015 Kia Optima GDI and got a great deal; thanks to both David and Sarah! Friendly and professional service. Thanks again!

Happy with the purchase of 2015 AUDI

This was one of the best buying experiences I have ever had. We were in and out of the dealership in less than 2 hours with a beautiful 2015 Audi. The sales team were very friendly and not pushy at all. Our car is missing the rim lock key, but we are hoping to get a replacement from the dealership. If you are looking to buy used I would recommend prestige!

Great Service

Sarah was great and super helpful. The facility was very nice as was the staff. It was a pleasure working with Prestige Auto.

2.3

Maybe ok if you are a local buyer

Coming from out of state, I offered a non- refundable deposit of at least $1000.00 to hold my car for 4 days. Dealer countered saying they needed the amount paid in full, all sales final, without giving me the benefit to see or drive the car. They said the car was in such high demand they couldn't possibly hold the car for me. Their General Manager lost my sale by not taking my offer. Joke was on them because I arrived in California and continued to get phone calls and emails from the dealer that the car was still available! Their loss. In my opinion, this dealer does not know how to sell on Cars.com and needs to go back to taking out newspaper ads to get local buyers within 10 miles of their dealership.

Very happy with this car

Wow can't believe I drove of with this car.it was so ez .thank you prestige . love this car............

Solid Car sales

Best auto dealer experience we have ever had, Sara was terrific and was able to arrange the sale of a Scion Tc and a 2016 Hyundai Sonata.. We are very thankful for their sales consideration and most appreciate Sara's sales skills and willingness to take the time to show us vehicles and let us test drive them. Their was no sales pressure here at this dealership and for that we appreciate this company more. Pricing is more than good, we will be back as the need to purchase cars comes up