Prestige Autos

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
(951) 403-6500 (951) 403-6500

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Amazing is all I say!

Over my lifetime, I?ve had to deal with numerous car dealerships, some great, some horrible. Bar none, I?ve had the best experience dealing with Prestige auto. Originally, we were shopping around and came across a Kia Optima online being offered by Prestige. Upon viewing the information, I realized i needed more information. I called Prestige and was quickly served the information I requested without being pushed into a sale. The gentleman I talked to on the phone was extremely knowledgeable and I was taken quite off-guard not having to deal with someone trying to jam a sale down my throat. The next day, my wife & I took a ride down to the dealership and arranged a meeting to look at the car. We were quickly welcomed by an assistant who promptly answered any and all questions we had. We took the car for a test drive and instantly fell in love. Eventually, we ended up purchasing the Kia Optima and my wife and I couldn?t be happier. The price was a steal!!! Overall, the whole experience was extremely enjoyable. Prestige remained professional and helpful throughout the entire timeframe and the staff itself is highly knowledgeable. Throughout the entire experience, I didn?t feel pressured or ?rushed into a sale?. I couldn?t believe they were able to answer my every question! If you?re in the market for a new vehicle, I would highly recommend checking out prestige. The staff at Prestige break the mold of what you?d expect from a car dealership, providing a great array of knowledge and recommendations. I?ll be a long-time customer from here on out. Thanks again!

4.4

A Satisfied Customer

I was in at 11:30am out by 1pm....the process was expeditious, staff was respectful and courteous and most importantly they were not pushy. I asked for options and they layed them in front of me....it felt open and transparent and walked away with a car that met my driving and finanicial needs and most importantly, i felt i had bought a safe car that i can depend on.

Fast car buying

The process was fine, no spare key and was promised a full tank of gas at the time of pick up. As for the service technicians, they were able to help me quite speedily and well. I'd like to personally thank their tech Q, he made sure I had fluids and that the car was in tip top shape before the left the lot.

Happy camper

Great place to get a car! Owner and staff are incredible! Would greatly recommend!

Outstanding customer service!

Wide variety of cars to choose from, sales person was very informative without being pushy. We'll definitely buy from them in the future.

Excellent customer service

Came in looking to buy a used car and walked away a very satisfied customer. Service was great and easy to work with. Would recommend this place to anyone out there looking for a great buying experience.

Excellent Experience at Prestige Autos

I took my daughter car shopping and ended up buying two convertible Camaros. It was quite a beautiful mother-daughter day. The sales person was friendly and helpful. We were qualified buyers but both cars were upside down. They worked with us to get financing with no money down and a reasonable payment. There was no unpleasant irritating pushy sales person here. Just someone who listened and was patient and really nice to work with. In other car buying experiences I have felt like I was under attack and left with a car that I wasn't too sure about. Here we left with amazing cars at really surprising prices. The price I paid for a gorgeous 2015 convertible Camaro was less than the price I paid last year for a 2013 Buick Verano at a different dealership. I highly recommend this dealership. They did everything right from the minute we called to ask some questions.

3.3

Check out bigger dealerships first

Dissatisfied with my experience. I tried buying a 2016 Kia Sedona with 23000 mi and found a better deal elsewhere.

I will get my next car with prestige!

When I called prestige and explained to them that my car was not working properly and that I had no money for a down payment the Prestige team called me back and treated me like V.I.P from the first moment. Mike in sales came over to my house and took me to the dealership! David the owner was very welcoming . the finances team made the process of buying my beautiful BMW a very easy one. I highly recommend Prestige to buy your car . They truly care for their customers!

Fantastic Customer Service

We purchased a Hyundai Sonata for our son. The entire sales team, Chris, David, and Matt went through extraordinary measures to make sure we were completely satisfied with our purchase. I will definitely go back when I purchase another vehicle. This place debunked the typical stereotype of a used car dealership. They were great!