Duran Auto Inc.

Friday 7:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:00am–2:00pm 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(718) 863-1017 (718) 863-1017

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Duran Auto Inc. from DealerRater.

Across the Hudson.

Without a doubt a true master mechanic of the east coast and the most patience and professional sales staff. Duran Auto Inc vehicles are stamped guaranteed!

Great experience

Second time buying from Duran and it was just as great as the first time. Excellent service. Dominick was very helpful and professional. If you want excellent service go check out Duran.

Used cars

If you need reliable dependable service, then take a visit over to Duran Auto. They have an excellent repair shop that's been keeping my cars and trucks running at high performance levels for over the past 10 years. Also I recently purchased a 2010 Honda CRV through there used car sales department and couldn't be happier. Thanks again to my friends over at Duran Auto.

Exactly what I was looking for !!!

Could not have asked for a better experience buying a car. Duran auto has lots to offer, friendly staff, and great prices. Everyone is great but dominic specifically was very helpful. I told him what I was looking for and I drove out with the car I envisioned for the price I envisioned in an hour. 10/10 would recommend and will be going back in the future.

My review

I had a smooth and professional experience with Dominic. I got my dream car and it’s in great condition. Customer service was very helpful and the process was quick thanks Dominic great job 👍🏽👍🏽

Duran Auto Inc

I had a very wonderful experience by a used car at Duran Auto. Dominick was very helpful with showing me the car and the paper work. Drove the car out with great confidence. Thank you Dominick and Duran Auto for my car!

Happiest customer!!!!

I am super impressed with the customer service and the treatment I received ! Dominic help me obtain the car I was looking for ! It was quick and easy and the car is in excellent conditions! I am super happy with the service I received! They treated me like family! The owners did a great job as well they help me obtain the best price and the vehicle was given to me in nearly perfect condition ! I truly recommend this dealership! They truly exceeded my expectations !!

1.0

Worst waisted time I have ever had!

Worst service, I would never recommend this place. You are better off going anywhere other than this place. If you want Junk then go to Duran, and ask for Dominick.

Retired Military Now In Blue

First met the Duran's in 2004 after retiring from the military, purchased wife's vehicle which she still has today. Honest from day one my family and I have purchased 9 vehicles without any complaints. No one works on OUR vehicles but Duran auto. You will not lose with Duran Auto, become part of the family!!!!!

Love everyone at Duran Auto - felt like family!

I was referred by a very trusted friend to Andre at Duran Auto. I had a great experience in looking for a car that my son was going to be the primary driver. Andre immediately understood what I was looking for and I immediately felt very comfortable with him and his suggestions once he knew safety was my biggest concern for my son. Everything was processed quickly and without issues thanks to Dominick. He was extremely kind and efficient, always a phone call or text. Duran Auto is run not only as an excellent, efficient business but the customer service far exceeded my expectations. Because of certain situations (on our part) they (Andre and Dominick) had to work twice as hard with us and do double the work but they did it without a complaint, in fact were happy to do it. They truly made us feel like family. Highly recommend!