Duran Auto Inc.

Friday 7:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:00am–2:00pm 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(718) 863-1017 (718) 863-1017

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Duran Auto Inc. from DealerRater.

Customer for Life!

Andre is the best. Whenever my car is serviced, Andre explains every detail to me. I never feel rushed or I am asking too many questions. The work is great and Andre and the staff are so courteous. I am definitely a customer for life!!!!!!!

Love my Outback

I have lived 2 blocks away from Duran for almost 3 years. I have also wanted a Subaru Outback for the same amount of time. Anytime I saw one on their lot, it would literally be sold before the end of the day. It was just my luck when they had another one on the lot. I emailed them & Dominic responded immediately. From that first phone call I knew I was dealing with the right people. He was so courteous, very patient & super honest. I sent over everything he needed on Thursday & by Saturday I had the keys to my car & drove off the lot. Andre was so awesome as well & advised me if I had any issues to being the car direct to him. To date no issues, she runs like new! The car buying experience isn't always the easiest, but with Duran it really was! I was treated more like family, not a customer. Thank you guys for everything! DURAN ROCKS!!!

First Car

I would like to comment on my experience in buying a vehicle from Duran Auto! It was a fantastic experience for my wife and I. We went to over 10 used dealerships to see cars and Duran clearly was the best experience I had. Not only the cars are clean and well selected, the Finance/Sales Manager Dominic was very helpful. He was patient, he allowed us to test drive the car twice. Once when we saw the car and then right before we drove off the car. They also allowed us to bring a mechanic as well and once the mechanic gave a thumbs up on the car we were sold in addition to the customer service! We were also sold on the fact that this was the only used dealership I saw that is proud of the cars they are selling AND servicing! I would highly recommend going to Duran Auto as not only the have good quality cars both Andre and Dominic are fair people who gave us a fair price for the car but embraced any questions that my wife and I had! P.S. This is our first car (Honda Accord) and I would recommend others who are nervous or anxious about buying a car check Duran Auto out.

Honest and reliable

Like when his dad was running the business I always felt I was getting an honest answer to my questions. Being the meticulous person I am,I've never had a problem leaving my car with them. That's why he has so many women clients.

Our Experience

After searching for a used car at an affordable price my husband and I stumbled upon Duran Auto and we are very glad we did. Not only did we find a car that satisfied our needs (2008 Toyota Corolla) but it was also affordable and in excellent conditions. We are more than pleased with the customer service we received from Dominic their sales/finance manager, who helped us every step of the way and made it possible for us to have our vehicle in a pleasant and timely manner. He took care of every detail in the financing process with flying colors, my husband and I will definitely continue doing business with them.

Jeep....

From day one Duaran and his staff .....r great.... This is my 3rd jeep .....one better than the other..... ANDREW is answering his dad .....r the true GENTLEMEN.....

2001 volvo

Hi Andre,it's Dave thank you for keeping me safe and on the road once again .It's been a brutal winter so far.just wanted to say you and the gang are much appreciated. Thanks again

Best deals great service

I have bought two cars at Duran auto. I started going to Andre who is great with cars and with people. I needed a car and asked him, he had a few great cars and I was able to get one for a great price.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

On the search for a used car I stopped at many other dealerships but after going to Duran I didn?t have to search anymore. The experience is unlike any other. At Duran they are very focused on costumer service and getting you what you want. They are very honest and tell you eveything you need to know. This was such an easy great experience. Don?t hesitate coming to this dealership they?ll treat you like family.

Our Experience

My husband & I purchased a vehicle with Duran auto and had a great experience. The team was responsive, thorough and very friendly. We love our vehicle. We recommend this dealer to any potential customers.