Duran Auto Inc.

Friday 7:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:00am–2:00pm 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(718) 863-1017 (718) 863-1017

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Duran Auto Inc. from DealerRater.

Extremely Thankful

I am extremely thankful for Andre, Dominic and Mario. They had been servicing my 2004 Saturn Vue for close to a year and every time I have been completely satisfied with my service and their professionalism. They make you feel welcome and treat you as if you are part of their family (regardless how long you have been a client). This past summer, I took my 2004 Saturn Vue because while driving on the cross bronx, my car began to vibrate awfully. Andre gave my car a thorough examined my car and shared with me his findings. It was determined that my car was literally falling apart and was a safety issue. Therefore, I needed a new car. I shared with Dominic my budget and my preference in a vehicle. I purchased a 2010 Ford Edge Sel. Although my car may not be a brand new car, it is my new baby. I am thankful for DuranAuto and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is need of a mechanic.

BEST REFERRAL EVER

I was in the market for a used suv under $10k and didnt want to go to any "Major World" style dealerships because of a previous bad experience. I asked some of my co-workers if any of them knew any reputable used car dealerships and I was surprised that a few of them mentioned the same place which was Duran Auto. Long story short...went down...bought a Jeep Compass...loved the entire process and experience. Down to earth good people running that place. Best referral I ever got!!

4.5

Jeep Rubicon 2004

First time buying a vehicle out of state and sight unseen. Andre put my mind at ease right out of the gate. He was honest and straight forward. Dominic made the buying process a breeze. Even though I prob gave them both headaches. Ha. They stand by their reputation. Vehicle was shipped right to my door within a few days. Duran has my vote! Call them! Go see them! Do it!

TESTIMONIAL

I would like to thank Dominic & the entire Duran Auto Service family for all of their help and guidance in purchasing my first car. Thank you for the help in all paperwork to be able to drive away in the car I’ve always wanted. Thank you for checking in on me daily as we went through all of the leg work. There is nothing I would have done differently in choosing the location to purchase from or the car I chose. Thank you again for all help and guidance! Julietta V.

Purchased 2008 Toyota Avalon

We have been taking our 2000 Chevy Astro for repairs. We have trusted them with our car repairs for years. We decided it was time to get another car. The staff made it easy to trade in our car for a 2008 Toyota. Dominic was attentive with all the paperwork and followed up even after the sale. The staff is friendly and reliable on answering any questions or concerns. We love our 2008 Toyota Avalon!

Couldn't be Happier !!!!

You will never be disappointed when you purchase a vehicle from here. Andre & Dominic are awesome...I must say i will continue to purchase all my vehicles from them!!!! First car purchased 2008 Jeep Liberty and just recently purchased 2009 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition fully loaded. My husband and I service our cars here as well...Love it....Thanks Andre

2006 jeep liberty purchase

I recently purchased a 2006 Jeep Liberty from here. Great experience. A few days after my purchase I encountered a problem with the vehicle. I brought it back. They fixed it without hassle and I was back on the road the next day. I've already recommended them to other people.

Best Experience Ever

Customer service was beyond superb!! Dominic made this process stress free from the start to finish. He was extremely professional and worked very hard on my behalf. If I purchase another used car it will definitely be through him. Anyone looking to purchase a car please go see Dominic!!! You won’t be disappointed!!!

The BEST in NYC!!!!!

I have been dealing with Andre and Duran auto since about 2010. I recently purchased a used car and the ease of the process was unbelievable! Duran Auto took care of me and ensured I had a comfortable vehicle for myself and my son. I have also been getting repairs, oil changes , and consultations on my vehicles over the years and I can honestly say I’ve never been taken advantage of and Andre has always had my best interest at heart. I can truly say this is an honest company that treats its customers like family. Whether you are looking to purchase or to service a vehicle, Duran Auto is the way to go!!!!!!

Honest And Friendly

Purchased a 2007 Ford Edge from Duran Auto. We've been dealing with Duran for many years. At Duran I received honest and courteous help in choosing my vehicle. Dominic The salesman made the process quick and easy. I received my vehicle within a couple of days. I'm so happy with my Edge. I recommend Duran Auto to all my friends needing service or looking for a new vehicle. They are FABULOUS!!!