Duran Auto Inc.

Friday 7:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:00am–2:00pm 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(718) 863-1017 (718) 863-1017

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Duran Auto Inc. from DealerRater.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

Great place to buy a car or SUV staff is very knowledgeable and kind they run a tight ship here they hold to there own standards everything they put there name on has to be 100% when it comes to the full mechanic repair shop it is above the rest they go over the car with a fine tooth comb to let you know exactly what you would be needing in the future on your car. they also call or send out a reminder when your inspection is coming due so you don't forget this is the place to go if your looking for a quality repair shop with a family feel its owned and operated by family that's what its all about i would recommend this place to anyone who needs anything to do with a car

My Personal Review

A place that is committed to EXCELLENCE that takes a personal interest to please their customers . Exemplifies the highest integrity every time I have had a visit for many years . I truly appreciate them and highly recommend them .

Super hAppy Excellent Customer service!

First time me and my wife visit this business, and we met Dominic this guy is the best seller repr. He exceeded all our expectations, this guy is super friendly willing to help at any time, i highly recommend to talk to him for a car sale he will make your life super easy! in general all services was great all transactions clear and easy!!! Keep up the great Job guys, all vehicles they had available are in excellent conditions!

Simply the BEST

Andre and his team of Master Mechanics and professionals always repair your vehicle in a timely fashion and are the best in the industry. I brought my Toyota in this morning for an engine light. I met with Andre, and as usual, he fixed the problem, which turned out to be minor. This is what sets Andre and his team apart from the rest. They are very dedicated to their work, which is extremely rare today. SPECIAL THANKS TO ANDRE AND HIS TEAM!!!!

AMAZING

Just a wonderful overall experience. Went in to buy a Mazda that I saw online. The minute I walked in the door I was genuinely greeted by Andre. I was then introduced to Dominic, who was the customer representative that walked me through the whole buying process. There was no type of pushing or force tactics used at all. The process was smooth and respectful. The Mazda I bought is a great buy , and I'm happy that I made the decision to go to Duran Auto. They treat you like a valued customer. I recommend Duran Auto to anyone who would like to have a wonderful buying experience and a quality vehicle.

Trustworthy

What an amazing find after getting the runaround at other dealers. Three other places offered no selection of Financing options , but the salesman tailored the sale to work with my fixed income. They kept me informed through the entire time as I was having medical issues and I could not get to their dealership when I had to. Thanks for helping me and making it so easy . Love my new jeep!!!!

Great Experance!

This is not the first time i have brought a car, but it's the first time I was greeted with a smile, handshake that was genuine. I am really happy about my purchase, price and overall great customer service. Job well done.

Best Experience in a car dealership

Great experience all the way around. Was treated like a customer should be! Dominic is a gem to work with, the whole process took less than a week to finalize and that's because Dominic is on top of his game. He's friendly, accurate, professional, very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make sure I was a happy customer. I highly recommend working with Duran Auto Inc., they care about their customers. I will send anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle to this place. My experience was so great that two months after I purchased my car my husband went and purchased a car as well. Thank you Dominic and Andre you are family now.

The WOW Experience

I am a young mom with a new license. I know absolutely nothing about cars. I went to Duran Auto and all I can say is WOW. From the moment I made the call it has been such a wonderful experience. All I had to do is tell them what I wanted and they did the rest. Andre will never sell you a car that is not the right safe car for you!! Andre really worked with me and made sure I had just the right car. Dominic made sure that I had the best finance option possible. Dominic was always honest with me and took care of everything!!! When I went to pick up my car everything was done title insurance registration license plate EVERYTHING!!!! If you are looking for a car Duran Auto is the PERFECT place!!!!

Insurance

I'm not someone who writes many reviews. I recently moved to NY and didn't know who to trust and where to go to find a quality used car. Duran Auto was recommended by a friend so I decided to check them out. I've always been a Nissan person, then Andre recommended I look at a Toyota RAV 4 and after a test drive I was convinced this was the car I needed. It's an excellent vehicle and perfect for NY's infamous city streets. The team at Duran were upfront and honest about everything and went out of their way to make sure this was the right vehicle for me. I've had all the RAV 4's service done at Duran it's always been a good experience. Extremely satisfied with Duran's sales and service team and it's comforting knowing that I'll always know where to go when it's time to buy my next vehicle. If you are car shopping in NYC, then I would strongly recommend you check them out. Even if they don't have the car on their lot, they will do everything they can to get it delivered for you. 5 STARS!!!!