Duran Auto Inc.

Friday 7:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:00am–2:00pm 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(718) 863-1017 (718) 863-1017

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Duran Auto Inc. from DealerRater.

My first car

I heard about Duran auto through a friend of mine. He drove me to their dealership and introduced me to the staff there and Dominic. They were all very polite and helpful. I was able to test drive a few cars and found the perfect car for what I needed. I sealed the deal with Dominic who was very transparent, there were no hidden fees and he was extremely informative and knows his stuff. I expressed my concerns about the AC to the lead mechanic. The very next day I was able to drive off the lot with my car and the AC issue was fixed. I recommend this dealership to anyone and would gladly go back again if I’m looking for another car!

Very Good Experience Before and After Purchase

I came across Duran Auto while shopping for a used CRV and got in touch with Dominic. He and the staff were courteous, helpful, and easy to reach. I scheduled a test drive, which went fine. Andre walked me through some final repairs the AC needed, and a few days later I returned for another much cooler test drive. Dominic and I agreed to a fair price, and I paid cash for the CRV that day. Dominic was great through all the paperwork and literally went the extra mile to set me up with everything I needed. Seriously, he drove out to my neighborhood so that I could sign some documents. It's been a couple of months since I bought the CRV, and it's still running fine. Duran Auto's office itself is no frills but the coffee was good, facilities were clean, and everyone was quite friendly. I went to dealerships in Brooklyn, Queens, Yonkers, and New Jersey in search of my CRV, and Duran's had the best vibe by far. Five stars.

Highly recommend and professional service

Duran auto Inc has given my first car. Dominic and his team were so professional in the processing and highly recommend purchasing from them again.

Great service

After finding a car on cars.com I was put in touch with Dominic at Duran Auto. He was very straightforward and professional when I went to the dealership. Even when I had an issue with the insurance company he helped me through every step of the process. I ended up buying the car and would highly recommend Duran Auto to anyone. Dominic and Andre gave great service, thanks!

The only mechanic I trust

I've purchased two vehicles from Duran Auto, and Dominic was a gem to work with. He was quick in getting me financing as well as listening to the type of vehicle I needed and paired me with the right vehicle for my budget. I also get all my vehicles serviced at Duran, and honestly Andre is the only mechanic I trust, he's honest and well priced.

Duran Auto, Inc. is dealer to visit and buy!

Duran Auto, Inc. was referred to us by great friends and is a spot on car buying visit. Dominic provides the comfortable sales experience we need when we make this decision. Andre gave my family all the old school courtesies and professionalism needed now. Visit Duran Auto, Inc. for your car purchase - you will be very happy you did.

1.0

Nasty unprofessional treatment!

I was interested in purchasing a car from this dealership advertised on cars.com. I spoke with Dominic and explained to him that I would like additional close up pics of the car. He told me that there were pics online and a video. I explained that I was aware of that already but the pics and video didn't show the close up details I needed to see. He told me it's an older vehicle (2000 Toyota Corolla) so I can't be picky about small details. He went on to say the vehicle had scratches but refused to send pics. I informed him that I live in Indiana they are located in New York, so if I'm traveling that distance to purchase a vehicle I need to be sure of it's condition through pics. He still refused and basically told me take it or leave it! I was truly surprised at Dominic's attitude given the positive reviews. His lost I'm a cash buyer who doesn't need financing. I just wanted to be certain of the vehicle's condition. Dominic spoke to me in a very arrogant and condescending manner. Perhaps he thought he could address me as one of his children instead of a potential customer. I definitely wouldn't purchase from this dealer!!!

Dealer response

Im sorry to hear about the phone communication issue you had with us. We strive for total customer satisfaction. I am certain that if you were to visit our dealership and meet our staff, then you would have a different outlook about us. We are a 26 year family run 5 star dealership. One cannot judge us by a single phone conversation. We would have valued your business, but we wish you the best in your search.

Excellent places

They are very professional,when on a Tuesday pick my car put money down on it.when back the next day to pick up the car was nice and Detailed they even did oil change everything.I even got a full tank of gas the Sales Personal Dominic was very professional .I would definitely recommend this place for any one looking for a Vehicle .

Car was delivered to my driveway!!

I was looking to buy a used Suv but was hesitant to leave the house because of the Covid virus. I emailed over 15 dealers and Andre from Duran Auto was the only one who responded. We became best buds after our initial conversation. A true gentleman! He did all the motor vehicle paperwork including plates and had the car delivered to my driveway within 2 days...now that's service!!!!! Sparkling clean and even a full tank of gas.

Good card

Awesome would buy all my cars here it was just in awesome experience. Yeah it was just just a wonderful sales person and the car I was told I am going crazy with the car I got it to you and then I got you and you guys can go to pick it and get it