Rudolph Volkswagen of El Paso

Sunday Closed Closed
New (915) 242-4433 (915) 242-4433
Used (915) 249-2782 (915) 249-2782
Service (915) 200-0036 (915) 200-0036

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Always a great job!

Gabe did a great job fitting me in and as always, John and crew did perfect work. Perfection at its finest.

Great service

Alan Kaplan was a great salesperson. We had to return the first car we bouggt because my wife didnt like the car. (She wasnt with me). We both came back the next day and Alan helped us find a VA Beetle that my wife loves! Victor Rocha the Sales Manager and the Finance people were great as well.

Great customer service/experience.will go back !!

It was a great experience from the moment i walked in. Positive attitudes and a willingness to help. Finalizing the deal was easy and did not take long. Explained everything in detail and answered all questions. Will be going back in the future.

The only VW dealership I trust in El Paso!

Recently bought a 2016 VW at Rudolph Volkswagen and the customer service was, for lack of a better word, perfect! Staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Brian Lane was exceedingly good and helpful! You must check out this dealership! You certainly won't be disappointed!

Very Helpful

Every question I asked, every doubt or concerned was taken care of. He helped me like no other dealer has ever helped me. My concerns were his concerns. He showed he cared and his professionalism was maintained every minute he assisted me. I just want to say thank you to the company for hiring employees like Agustin.