Rudolph Volkswagen of El Paso

Sunday Closed Closed
New (915) 242-4433 (915) 242-4433
Used (915) 249-2782 (915) 249-2782
Service (915) 200-0036 (915) 200-0036

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service

Everyone was really kind and helpful. They answered all our questions and were really patience while we were deciding on what car we wanted. They explained everything really nicely

1.8

Bait and Switch in the Service Department

Be careful with taking your vehicle to Rudolph Volkswagen for servicing. They bait and switch customers. I called and it was supposed to be minimum service visit, but it turned out that the service rose to minimal to $450 due to some other things they neglected to advise when I scheduled my appointment. Also, I called for an appointment at 7:30 am, but upon arrival, nothing was setup. So, of course, we have to repeat the process all over again. Terrible.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Learning from every experience helps us provide you the very best in service. I would like the opportunity to talk to you more about the events that transpired. Please contact me directly so we can work on this together. Sincerely, Gabe Gonzalez, General Sales Manager, (915)-726-1530

happy with new dealership

the salesperson and finance manager worked with the budget that I gave them. after sale help was done to help solidify future sales, specifically in 6 months for my wife.

Great dealership!!!!

Courteous, professional and staff really cared about my needs. Great service, prompt response and quality work! Also, sales person knew the technical information about the vehicle I was interested in purchasing!!

4.0

Service.

Helpfulness and understanding from the customer view point. The problem should analyzed before informing the customer instead of the try that method.

Always a great job!

Gabe did a great job fitting me in and as always, John and crew did perfect work. Perfection at its finest.

Great service

The service was excellent and the staff was very friendly and kind and toughtfull of my time and helped me understand the importance of maitanance of my viechle

Great Service

Desiree takes great care of her customers and goes to great lengths to make sure you are happy. John’s skill and knowledge are the best in the southwest. Wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else.

Excellent treatment for my car

It was really fast to drop off my car and the pick it up. The service was well performed and they also washed my car!

Best car dealership in town!!

So quick and efficient! Excellent people! You will always be pleased at Rudolph Volkswagen! They always go above and beyond!