Rudolph Volkswagen of El Paso

Sunday Closed Closed
New (915) 242-4433 (915) 242-4433
Used (915) 249-2782 (915) 249-2782
Service (915) 200-0036 (915) 200-0036

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service

I had a great experience, great guidance, all my questions and concerns were answered. I really appreciate Jose Roman for getting me the car I wanted, and Mr. Victor Rocha who was great at helping stay in my budget and payment goal! It really made it a great experience for me.

Nice people, cool cars

Friendly people, it made the experience easy and stressless for me , I felt I was being treated honestly- and I really like my new car

Great experience!

The buying process was the smoothest I had experienced. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Well worth the drive from Albuquerque to El Paso.

Great service

The friendly attention and courtesy. Definitely would recommend to friends. I was surprised that they made the car buying experience so easy.

Excellent service

Excellent service from everybody, sales, finance and service, all super friendly and knowledgeable of their area. Love my new Atlas!!

Rudolph VW El Paso

Everything! From my first contact via email, through getting the keys, everything was smooth. I never felt any pressure and was treated like a VIP.

Great experience shopping for my Jetta

No high pressure sales and great prices. Friendly staff in every department made this one of the most comfortable buying experiences that I can remember.

great service

I felt very comfortable with Brian D Lane, he was the one who took care of me, he answered all my questions.

Great experince

Fast, Fun and easy! A great buying experience. I'm happy to be back with the Rudolph family of cars. Victor Guererro my salesman was very professional and knew his product.

Great service, very nice showroom

Great customer service. Victor Guerrero our sales representative was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. Gave us several options to choose from.