Rudolph Volkswagen of El Paso

Sunday Closed Closed
New (915) 242-4433 (915) 242-4433
Used (915) 249-2782 (915) 249-2782
Service (915) 200-0036 (915) 200-0036

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Atlas Cross Sport

Mr. Juan Ibarra gave me excellent and friendly service.

Dealer response

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Jovan H

I am very impressed with the work that was done on my car.

Dealer response

Hi Jovan, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Have a great day!

4.0

Car Repair

The time it took took to complete a simple, scheduled maintenance service was surprising. A shuttle service was not offered, but should have been. A car wash is typically offered by all dealerships, but the service was quite lackluster.

Dealer response

Hello Steve, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

1.0

I inquired about purchasing a new vehicle from Rudolph

I inquired about purchasing a new vehicle from Rudolph Volkswagen. Rudolph sales person who was point of contact NEVER got back to me after telling me that her managers were in a meeting so she could NOT answer my question.

Edgar

Excellent Salesman Edgar from Honda he was very patient with me and took his time showing me around

Dealer response

Hi Marta, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Rudolph Volkswagen of El Paso. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Satisfied Customer

Very helpful, and professional service was provided by this dealership.

Dealer response

Hi Dietrich, we are glad we could help! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

2.0

They fumbled at the goal line

The salesman Humberto reneged on an agreement to tint my sunroof. before that the buying experience have been great but honesty matters a lot for me. if it matters for you, be very careful in dealing with this dealership and salesman

2022 Volkswagen Golf R

Very pleasant dealing with them - they were fair in price, worked with me to get me the car I wanted, and everyone made themselves available throughout the process.

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Review

This is the fourth vehicle I buy from Rudolph VW. Excellent salesman Juan Navarro. Excellent costumer Service from him and Mr. Tarin.

Dealer response

Hi Hilda, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

I went to buy my VW PASSAT on February 9, 2022, from

I went to buy my VW PASSAT on February 9, 2022, from Ricardo Knox, my adviser to Melanie in finance , Rachelle, Matthew, and all at Rudolph Volkswagen of El Paso, made me feel at home and provided me with the most professional and amazing experience 😀 😄 😊 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 💐 🥳 🎊 👏 💐. I definitely will go back for all my car needs and will recommend your place to my family and friends ❤️ ❤️ ❤️