Kia of Dartmouth

Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
New (888) 829-3654 (888) 829-3654
Used (888) 831-1123 (888) 831-1123
Service (888) 829-3311 (888) 829-3311

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Mike, Rachel and the rest of the team were outstanding,...

Mike, Rachel and the rest of the team were outstanding, friendly, honest and knowledgeable. 10+ stars

Great place to buy a car!

Very helpful and knowledgeable, went in at 4 and drove my new Kia seltos home at 5! great staff, very friendly! Thank you kia of Dartmouth!

Friendly and very courteous! Wanted to help but wasn't...

Friendly and very courteous! Wanted to help but wasn't pushy. Overall great experience. Love my car!

1.0

Underhanded business practices

Just to preface this review: I own 20 vehicles and have purchased hundreds over my life. I saw a used vehicle online from this dealer. Set an appointment for a test drive. Drove 4 hours to test drive and buy. First they added $1400 to the price on their website. When I gave the credit card as a deposit(already had invested 8 hours round trip and wasn’t going to quibble over $1400) suddenly the price was $9000 more. The manager is a sleeze. I own multiple businesses and actions like his come from the top. Be forewarned any owner of a business who has a manager like that representing them has no problem cheating anyway they can.

Great Experience at Kia of Dartmouth

I bought my first Kia this week. Went in to look and left with a new car! The sales associate David Deoliviera made it simple and stress free! Everyone there seemed friendly and helpful. I would recommend you try Kia for yourself but ask for David. He was knowledgeable about the brand and patient through out the buying process.

I would recommend Kia of Dartmouth! This is my first...

I would recommend Kia of Dartmouth! This is my first lease and had a great experience working with David DeOliviera. He was awesome! He was very patient and explained every detail of the car and the sale. It was easy and we would definitely go back next time and work with David. Thank you !!!!

Awesome customer service

I set up an appointment through Facebook , Dave got back to me quickly. I went in was shown my options with my lease being up in the next few months. I fell in love with a car and Dave was able to keep me at my payment with no money down and I was in and out with an hour ! Quick and easy service !

I had a great experience purchasing my first KIA! I had...

I had a great experience purchasing my first KIA! I had always bought Hondas but felt I needed a change and something more comfortable. The people at the dealership were awesome!

Consumer response

Thank you for everything! I love my KIA Seltos.

10:10 would recommend!!

Rachel and the entire staff were incredible! I never felt pressured and not once did I get that “car salesman” feel from anyone I interacted with. I would 100% recommend Rachel and Kia of Dartmouth to anyone looking for a new car. Finance was incredible! The entire process was fast and efficient. 5:5 stars!

Beat dealership

I went in and spoke to Ttacy Johnson about my current lease option and he have me the best options. I ended up saving money by buying the car now with no pushy salespeople!! Best service ever!!