Kia of Dartmouth

New (888) 829-3654 (888) 829-3654
Used (888) 831-1123 (888) 831-1123
Service (888) 829-3311 (888) 829-3311

1.0

Shame on the service department

Brought my car in because of a flat tire on saturday. When i bought my car no one told me the new Kia’s didn’t come with a emergency spare tire. Anyway The woman Stephanie told me it would be alset later on in the day. When i called to ask about my car she gave me such a attitude saying her appointments come first. That’s fine but why tell me it would be done. I went in Tuesday because Monday was the holiday. Stephanie was not there. I was told they couldn’t get me a tire till late tuesday so it wouldn’t be done till wednesday. I told the man i can’t wait so i was just going to have AAA tow the car to townfair tire because they said they could fix it today. He slammed the paper work down on his desk and was so mad. I asked him what the problem was? Why is everyone here so mad and mean to the customers. He told me he was busy. I explained to him i’m busy too. I’m a home health aide and relay on my car for work, so if it can get done today down the street then that’s what i’m doing. I asked to talk to the service department boss. I was told he was not in his office and given a card. All this for a flat tire. I was so disappointed these ppl were acting like this. If you don’t like your job QUIT.

Bought a 2020 Kia Sorento from Dave and he was excellent

Bought a 2020 Kia Sorento from Dave and he was excellent customer service. This is my second Kia bought from Kia of Dartmouth

Awesomeness

Great experience will shop here again. Customer for life. Best sales staff in the business. Customer service is outstanding. Keith Brady is a great sales rep

Awesome job by Sales Rep Keith Brady.

Awesome job by Sales Rep Keith Brady. He earned a customer for life. Thank you for everything

1.0

We will NEVER buy a car from this sales team!

We will NEVER buy a car from this sales team! We made an appointment to see the EV6 which they said they had in stock. We were very clear that we only wanted to see that specific model. When we got there at the appointed time they did not have the car promised or anything like it. The salesmen was not apologetic or even understanding that we had just wasted an entire day planned around this appointment. Guess we’ll be buying a Hyundai Ioniq 5 instead!

Dealership as a whole was welcoming and helpful!

Would highly recommend!

Would highly recommend! Tracy made sure I was comfortable with all aspects of the vehicle. He was friendly, asked about my family's interests, and ensured the vehicle matched what we needed. He worked quickly to make sure the transaction went smoothly and within the timeframe I needed.

1.0

Service takes forever even with an appointment scheduled

Service takes forever even with an appointment scheduled weeks in advance. The longest oil change I have ever experienced. It took two hours just for a simple oil change, no complications with my car or anything. They say to bring your car for the dealer for service but it isn’t worth wasting your entire day when a different Kia dealership would definitely be quicker. Learned my lesson.

Best experience ever!

I absolutely despise car buying. I don't like the pressure or the typical salesperson tactics. I NEVER once had any pressure and only had fun buying from here. I purchased a new Kia making this the 5th Kia I have owned out of 8 cars!! Phil was amazing to work with and can honestly say my husband and I had a great time during the whole process. I highly recommend Phil and everyone at Kia of Dartmouth!!

5 Stars/10 out of 10

Friendly, quick, clean building, best auto service ever. Perfect deal. No fuss. Finance dept knowledgeable. Work fast. Did registration super quick. Car nice & clean. Great team!!