Kia of Dartmouth

Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
New (888) 829-3654 (888) 829-3654
Used (888) 831-1123 (888) 831-1123
Service (888) 829-3311 (888) 829-3311

Never going anywhere else!

Wouldn’t go anywhere else to purchase my vehicles! David was very informative and on top of things. Everything was quick, easy and straight to the point! 10/10

Keith Brady is the man to go to!

Keith Brady is the man to go to! Quick painless and amazing service. Did everything he could to get us in the car we wanted! Believe it or not contacted him Monday about THINKING of getting a new car and came Thursday I was driving with the same car I was considering getting! Wife fell in love with it right when she seen it! Great job A+++

Keith Brady is the man to see

Keith Brady is the man with the plan! He’s very helpful and considerate. If you want a car from this dealership go see him and he’ll make sure you don’t leave without the car you want. Called him Monday THINKING about the car I wanted. Drove off the lot with it Thursday and I couldn’t be happier. Keith Brady A+++++

Kia Stinger GT2

They really work to make you happy ! No high pressure - just genuine customer service to help you find what is best for you and your needs ! Highly recommend

Fun time

They made my car shopping experience a fun one. A relaxed atmosphere. My mother loves her new car and had a lot of inventory to choose from.

Effortless

This experience could not have been any more seamless. I’ve had many terrible experiences when it comes to buying a new vehicle. Kia of Dartmouth made this experience effortless. I can’t say any more! Would recommend them a million times over.

Best experience I’ve ever had purchasing a vehicle!

Best experience I’ve ever had purchasing a vehicle! Would recommend a million times over!!!! David was amazing!

Great cars

Was looking to purchase my first new car in many years also been wanting a hybrid with good gas mileage and found the Niro Hybrid so far so good the advance features are incredibly the car drives it’s self almost! Keith the sales rep was wonderful no pressure at all.

Best new car experience ever thanks to Keith the whole

Best new car experience ever thanks to Keith the whole experience was great and the Niro Hybrid is an amazing vehicle with amazing advanced features. I highly recommend.

I walked in and Keith Brady sat me down and was caring...

I walked in and Keith Brady sat me down and was caring and professional. He explained everything clearly and we did the deal. I picked up the vehicle the next day. Everything was well taken care of.