Jaguar Land Rover White Plains

Used (888) 767-9963 (888) 767-9963
Service (888) 768-4543 (888) 768-4543

4.1

Service visit

Great experience. You just need to increase your loaner fleet!

Dealer response

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

3.0

Inquired about a used Alfa Romeo from out of town. Sales...

Inquired about a used Alfa Romeo from out of town. Sales person was friendly and got me an itemized quote (which was appreciated, quote had ~1000 of extra BS protection package fees which supposedly were not mandatory). Sales person kept promising to call me only to put it off long enough for the car to get sold meanwhile.

Thanks to a great team of professionals.

The staff are exceptionally pleasant, professional, courteous, and attentive. I would like to especially point to those who have assisted me on many occasions. They have consistently listened to my concerns and have always tried to assist me in whatever capacity they can. My thanks to Aimee in service, awesome individual. Heather in service, always listening. Ludwig who has always been there. Such a wonderful and helpful person. Thanks for a wonderful year of customer service and professional experience. My family and i appreciate you all.

Dealer response

Hi Marshaline, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Never again

This has been the worst service visit to a land rover dealer ship ever. My car was dropped off on December 3 after I had noticed a thumping noise coming from rear when turning. I was then advised to take a ride with the service tech whom assured me that he could fix issue. After four days I left a message with the service department to find out what the status was on my car especially since I had no loaner offered . No one returned my call. A week later l left an email with service representatives to give me an eta on status with no response. I finally decided to check my Landrover incontroll app and noticed that my car had been driven on over four different occasions including to a state park. I contacted the corporate office whom finally got in touch with the service manager. I finally got my car on the 22 of December and the car reeks of cigarettes. I will never take my car to this location ever again.........

Dealer response

Hi Francis, we regret your experience with us here, but are glad you brought this to our attention. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact our General Manager at (914) 468-4201. We hope to hear from you.

STAY AWAY CAN'T BE TRUSTED PRESSURE SALES

Purchased a used car there I was lied to, the bumper fell off in 3 days, they had glued it on. they refused to fix

Dealer response

Hi, we regret your experience with us here, but are glad you brought this to our attention. Our General Manager would like to help turn your experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (914) 468-4201 to discuss what we can do to help.

3.0

Reading Reviews

All of these terrible Reviews have me scared to Purchase from this dealer…I’m here looking at a vehicle and thinking about purchasing..But with all these bad Reviews it got me scared

Dealer response

Hi Pamela, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Our General Manager would like to help turn your experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (914) 468-4201 to discuss what we can do to help.

2.0

I purchased a used 2012 Mercedes E350. I picked up the...

I purchased a used 2012 Mercedes E350. I picked up the vehicle on Saturday, 9/25. The vehicle had a mechanical failure on my way home with it. I was able to limp it back to the dealership. I owned the vehicle a total of 30 minutes but they couldn't give me back my bank check because they deposited it electronically as soon as they received it. Took several days to get my money back. So much for the 120 point inspection they perform on all used cars!

HORRIBLE service center experience

HORRIBLE customer service and a complete lack of respect from the service department at Land Rover White Plains. I booked a service appointment 5 weeks in advance which was the first date a loaner car would be available for my appointment.  The day before my appointment I send a message asking what types of loaners are available, as I want to try out a new model that I am also considering buying.  First, the service rep lies and says that I never requested a loaner.  After showing her very clear email confirmation that I did, she backtracks and says that they don't have any available and I will have to wait 6 weeks for a new appointment.  After I tell her that is unacceptable, she gets the service manager on the line who apologizes and specifically promises to call me the next morning to figure out a sooner date. The next morning... no call.  I call and leave a message... no call back.  It is now two weeks later and I have texted or called and left messages on FOUR separate days, each time being told that the manager will call me back right away.  And I still haven't heard anything. The last message I left, I said: "It's my first time coming to this location and I am very disappointed with the lack of respect and the fact that I am being completely ignored.  Please have someone get back to me so we can figure out a date to reschedule."  And still no call back. Just shocking to me that this location can operate with such complete disrespect for its customers.

Dealer response

Hi Zac, we regret your experience with us here, but are glad you brought this to our attention. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at our dealership. Please call our General Manager at (914) 614-7805 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care!

1.0

HORRIBLE customer service and a complete lack of respect...

2.5

I contacted the dealership about a car I was interested...

I contacted the dealership about a car I was interested in. Prior to this I got an appraisal offer from AutoNation on my trade in. Since this dealer is part of the group I asked if they would honor the offer. I was told they would. I started the financing application online, since this dealer is over 50 miles away from my house. The salesman emailed me some terms and payment amounts. It looked like a great deal so I agreed to drive the hour to buy the car. Upon arrival I was lowballed on my trade to the tune of $1000. Then I was told my payment would be 30 dollars higher than I thought. Apparently the salesman neglected to tell me the real interest rate and term length. The interest was over twice what I was shown and the loan term was two years longer. Had they been honest I would never have gone to the dealership. But that's what bait and switch is,get the customer in the door by any means. I wasted a half day there waiting for a great deal that wasn't real