Jaguar Land Rover White Plains

New (888) 764-0357 (888) 764-0357
Used (888) 767-9963 (888) 767-9963
Service (888) 768-4543 (888) 768-4543

4.1

Best used car shopping experience ever.

Best used car shopping experience ever. Treated with respect and no haggling, plus a 3 month warranty. Addie Raul!

Outstanding Customer Service!

Edgar is wonderful! He is professional, communicates throughout the process and is always smiling! He makes getting our cars serviced or repaired hassle free! When it came time for me to get a new car, I bought at White Plains Land Rover/Jag because of his outstanding service-I knew we would be taken care of.

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Land Rover White Plains. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

4.0

Service with WP Jaguar is a pleasure since the change in

Service with WP Jaguar is a pleasure since the change in ownership. Edgar is “the best” but all the advisors are great.

2.0

Recent service at White Plains Jaguar

The service was good. However the reason i gave 2-star is because: i purchased a 2022 new vehicle in Jan, and realized that the navigation system was not installed at the time of purchase. The only way to get it installed was to drive back to the dealership to install it, which was a 2 hrs trip plus 45min waiting. I did not expect this happen and there was no apology. Hope this does not occur to other customers there. In addition, it took them 1month and half to provide me title and registration document, yes my temp plate was expired. The sale associate was good but the post-sale supporting system is disappointing.

Dealer response

Hello, we are deeply disappointed by your experience at Jaguar White Plains. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at our dealership. Please call our General Manager at (914) 468-4201 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Amazing experience!

Bought the car at the same place and always have a great experience getting it serviced there as well!

Dealer response

Hi Aakash, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

Liz witherell

Easy breezy. The dealership did a great job The salesman was excellent explaining everything also

Dealer response

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Jaguar Land Rover White Plains, NY

After many years of purchasing/leasing cars, JLR WP is the best car dealership and service center I have ever experienced.

Dealer response

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

New jaguar

Our sales person Hector and the whole team made for the easiest process of getting just the car we wanted

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Service

Exceptional service advisor. Reasonable wait time for routine oil service.

Dealer response

Hi Imran, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

New Discovery Sport SE from White Plains

I recently got a 2022 Discovery Sport SE and traded in my 2013 LR2 on spot. The whole process was smooth and pleasant. The staff was warm and helpful, especially my sale specialist - Hector Hicks, he helped from setting up the test drive to the point making sure the app works, and assure me that his assistance does not stop after he handed me the new vehicle, and he meant his words 100%. I?ll buy my next car from this place no doubt!

Dealer response

Hello Xilu, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value. We hope you'll consider us again in the future! Have a great day!