Jaguar Land Rover White Plains

New (888) 764-0357 (888) 764-0357
Used (888) 767-9963 (888) 767-9963
Service (888) 768-4543 (888) 768-4543

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

STAY AWAY CAN'T BE TRUSTED PRESSURE SALES

Purchased a used car there I was lied to, the bumper fell off in 3 days, they had glued it on. they refused to fix

Dealer response

Hi, we regret your experience with us here, but are glad you brought this to our attention. Our General Manager would like to help turn your experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (914) 468-4201 to discuss what we can do to help.

3.0

Reading Reviews

All of these terrible Reviews have me scared to Purchase from this dealer…I’m here looking at a vehicle and thinking about purchasing..But with all these bad Reviews it got me scared

Dealer response

Hi Pamela, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Our General Manager would like to help turn your experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (914) 468-4201 to discuss what we can do to help.

2.0

I purchased a used 2012 Mercedes E350. I picked up the...

I purchased a used 2012 Mercedes E350. I picked up the vehicle on Saturday, 9/25. The vehicle had a mechanical failure on my way home with it. I was able to limp it back to the dealership. I owned the vehicle a total of 30 minutes but they couldn't give me back my bank check because they deposited it electronically as soon as they received it. Took several days to get my money back. So much for the 120 point inspection they perform on all used cars!

HORRIBLE service center experience

HORRIBLE customer service and a complete lack of respect from the service department at Land Rover White Plains. I booked a service appointment 5 weeks in advance which was the first date a loaner car would be available for my appointment.  The day before my appointment I send a message asking what types of loaners are available, as I want to try out a new model that I am also considering buying.  First, the service rep lies and says that I never requested a loaner.  After showing her very clear email confirmation that I did, she backtracks and says that they don't have any available and I will have to wait 6 weeks for a new appointment.  After I tell her that is unacceptable, she gets the service manager on the line who apologizes and specifically promises to call me the next morning to figure out a sooner date. The next morning... no call.  I call and leave a message... no call back.  It is now two weeks later and I have texted or called and left messages on FOUR separate days, each time being told that the manager will call me back right away.  And I still haven't heard anything. The last message I left, I said: "It's my first time coming to this location and I am very disappointed with the lack of respect and the fact that I am being completely ignored.  Please have someone get back to me so we can figure out a date to reschedule."  And still no call back. Just shocking to me that this location can operate with such complete disrespect for its customers.

Dealer response

Hi Zac, we regret your experience with us here, but are glad you brought this to our attention. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at our dealership. Please call our General Manager at (914) 614-7805 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care!

1.0

HORRIBLE customer service and a complete lack of respect...

2.5

I contacted the dealership about a car I was interested...

I contacted the dealership about a car I was interested in. Prior to this I got an appraisal offer from AutoNation on my trade in. Since this dealer is part of the group I asked if they would honor the offer. I was told they would. I started the financing application online, since this dealer is over 50 miles away from my house. The salesman emailed me some terms and payment amounts. It looked like a great deal so I agreed to drive the hour to buy the car. Upon arrival I was lowballed on my trade to the tune of $1000. Then I was told my payment would be 30 dollars higher than I thought. Apparently the salesman neglected to tell me the real interest rate and term length. The interest was over twice what I was shown and the loan term was two years longer. Had they been honest I would never have gone to the dealership. But that's what bait and switch is,get the customer in the door by any means. I wasted a half day there waiting for a great deal that wasn't real

1.0

Horrible experience at this location! I had extensive...

Horrible experience at this location! I had extensive long distance communication with Akil Bulls about a 2016 Ford Explorer Limited I was coming from out of town to test drive/purchase. I'm so glad I did a mechanic pre-assessment at a local shop at the time because they revealed that the car had not only been in an accident, but that there was a current rodent's nest in the engine!! None of this was stated on the service reports or CarFax, or communicated at any point. To-date, none of these issues have been corrected. They have only dropped the price to entice others, and I was told that they merely power washed the engine to remove the nest (without checking any of the wiring or possible internal damage), and that they were not aware of any accidents; no real explanation given. The car is currently STILL up for sale, so I would recommend that any potential customer avoid completely or have it thoroughly assessed by a professional before any consideration. I will make sure to never patronize this place or entertain their underhanded business dealings ever again.

2.4

2021 F-Pace has audio issues

I leased a new 2021 F-Pace. Car was ready when I picked it up. My salesman, George, was great. The first night I had the car, the audio system crashed and all radio and satellite stations had static. The Bluetooth phone was inaudible. Unfortunately the service dept. was closed for the evening. The following day, the audio system was working again. A day later the system crashed again. I made a service appointment, got a loaner car. When I picked up my car, I was told that a bulletin was released by Jaguar to upgrade the system, and that I received an upgrade. I took the car home and the system crashed again. I made another appointment and dropped the car off on Monday, June 14. My car was in the shop for 4 days. I picked the car up on Thursday evening at 6pm. I was told, the program was reinstalled and tested. Saturday June 19th, the system crashed again. I have to make another appointment.

They cared, every step of the way they cared. We worked...

They cared, every step of the way they cared. We worked with Raul, he was absolutely wonderful. It's a gorgeous dealership, that was more than a bit intimating to this girl buying a used car. They treated my mother and I like the most important of customers. We bought a 2017 Honda Pilot Touring, and the former owner just happens to work there. He was absolutely wonderful, and very happy to tell us all about our new vehicle. I cant recommend them enough. I do wish to apologize that it's taken me a few months to write this review. Go here, you won't be disappointed. Shout out to the finance manager he was so great as well!

White Plains Jaguar / Great Franchise

White Plains Jaguar has been my Jaguar franchise for over 10 years. They have done many major repairs on my XK8. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I am always treated with friendly service and have driven some very fancy loaners (Jaguars and Range Rovers - a cool side benefit). Just walking around the showroom is a treat!

Dealer response

Hi Jim, thank you so much for your positive comments about Jaguar White Plains! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!