Jaguar Land Rover White Plains

Used (888) 767-9963 (888) 767-9963
Service (888) 768-4543 (888) 768-4543

4.2

Review

Got my first service to my F Pace and all I needed was an oil change. Waited about 2 hours and David called me and said for me to come downstairs that he was doing my paperwork because my car was finished.

Used Car Purchase

Great experience purchasing a used vehicle from Autonation. Welcoming staff, sales team is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. They managed the process with customer first process. Made sure all questions were answered to our satisfaction. After sales support was also excellent.

1.0

Sold us an incomplete car

If there were ZERO stars I would choose that. The car buying experience itself was OKAY, we came from out of town 2 separate times, once to test drive, 2nd to purchase. Lots of miscommunication regarding insurance info, but was eventually figured out after the fact... anyway... we now have been waiting for weeks for the wheel lock key that wasn't with our car when purchased. We cannot drive the car because god forbid we get a flat tire and have no way of removing the tire without this wheel lock key. The first request for this key, we were advised we needed to drive down to get it- 200 mile drive for us.... 2nd request, they would talk to manager and see if they can send key, nothing, 3rd request would talk to service dept, 4th request directly to general manager who advised would get this resolved.... has been 1 week since that interaction. Followed up yesterday, no response. We now have to order this key from a third party and pay for it when ultimately we were sold an incomplete car as this should have been in car when we drove it away.

Sold us an incomplete Car

2.0

We brought our vehicle (2019 FPACE) in for a lease

We brought our vehicle (2019 FPACE) in for a lease buy-out inspection on 9/16/2022. We drove the vehicle home and parked it in the garage. Later that evening we noticed that the brake lights were on. When we attempted to start the vehicle, it was dead. This is the same chronic issue we have had after each yearly inspection (May 2021, May 2022). After each inspection, the vehicle died some time that evening. On each occasion we had the vehicle towed back to Jaguar White Plains. On each occasion the battery was replaced, however nobody has provided a root cause of the problem. We have not experienced any issues with the battery except after an inspection. It appears that the vehicle is just being dumped in our lap, with the service department washing their hands of the situation. It's like going to the doctor for the same issue three times with no resolution. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. What we expected is for the service department to escalate the situation to find a solution, or replace the vehicle.

1.0

If there were ZERO stars I would choose that.

Great Service

My service advisor is Edgar Buenconsejo. He?s customer service skills over passes your expectations. He?s professionalism is like no other. He?s knowledgeable and courteous.

Velar 2023

Great experience buying my brand new Velar 2023 Easy process, friendly, efficient, not too time consuming.

Dealer response

Hello Leila, it means so much to us that you chose our dealership! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

Fast, Friendly and they answered any questions I had p.

Fast, Friendly and they answered any questions I had p.s. quick on the phone

They are very attentive to what you Need!

They are very attentive to what you Need! Thank you Jessie and David for listening and solving my issues