Jaguar Land Rover White Plains

Used (888) 767-9963 (888) 767-9963
Service (888) 768-4543 (888) 768-4543

4.2

Very Happy

They go above. Every time I call they make sure I’m satisfied and they answer all my questions and if they can’t they always call Back to follow up! Highly recommend this dealership

Dealer response

Hi Jane, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We appreciate your recommendation of Jaguar White Plains and we hope to be of service again in the future.

It Is a very prestigious dealership and the quality of

It Is a very prestigious dealership and the quality of its cars is very high, that is why for me it is a level dealer

Edgar is super efficient and very helpful every time like

Edgar is super efficient and very helpful every time like clockwork. Its definitely a plus to get my car serviced in a timely fashion and with great customer service.

Excellent service, staff was courteous, friendly and

Excellent service, staff was courteous, friendly and attentive to my needs. They returned my vehicle clean and ready to go.

Best used car shopping experience ever.

Best used car shopping experience ever. Treated with respect and no haggling, plus a 3 month warranty. Addie Raul!

Outstanding Customer Service!

Edgar is wonderful! He is professional, communicates throughout the process and is always smiling! He makes getting our cars serviced or repaired hassle free! When it came time for me to get a new car, I bought at White Plains Land Rover/Jag because of his outstanding service-I knew we would be taken care of.

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Land Rover White Plains. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

4.0

Service with WP Jaguar is a pleasure since the change in

Service with WP Jaguar is a pleasure since the change in ownership. Edgar is “the best” but all the advisors are great.

2.0

Recent service at White Plains Jaguar

The service was good. However the reason i gave 2-star is because: i purchased a 2022 new vehicle in Jan, and realized that the navigation system was not installed at the time of purchase. The only way to get it installed was to drive back to the dealership to install it, which was a 2 hrs trip plus 45min waiting. I did not expect this happen and there was no apology. Hope this does not occur to other customers there. In addition, it took them 1month and half to provide me title and registration document, yes my temp plate was expired. The sale associate was good but the post-sale supporting system is disappointing.

Dealer response

Hello, we are deeply disappointed by your experience at Jaguar White Plains. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at our dealership. Please call our General Manager at (914) 468-4201 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Amazing experience!

Bought the car at the same place and always have a great experience getting it serviced there as well!

Dealer response

Hi Aakash, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

Liz witherell

Easy breezy. The dealership did a great job The salesman was excellent explaining everything also

Dealer response

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.