Action Auto Sales and Finance Inc.

96 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 25, 2019

Friendly and professional staff. I got a reliable vehicle for a great price. I always reccomend Action Auto to all of my friends and family.

Thank you Daniel for the referrals you send our way and for your continued business!

September 25, 2019

I have purchased multiple cars from them, and I will never go any where else! They are always happy to help you find exactly what you need and work hard... to make everything perfect. They definitely know how to make used cars feel like they are brand new.

Thank you for your kind words Kim! We hope all is well with you!

September 25, 2019

Friendly knowledgeable staff without being pushy. I have confidentiality recommended Action Auto to family, friends and in day to day conversations. ... They had a wide variety of quality vehicles to choose from. I personally have made two purchases from them.

Thank you for your business PamTur and thank you for your kind words!

September 25, 2019

I have had a few oppotunities to see the behind the scenes of this business and what they do to repair their cars. I know their crew and they are all professional... hard workers that do not cut corners. At Squires Performance we have been able to do some work on their higher performance vehicles. Many times we do not see car dealerships spend the money to fix their cars properly. This isn't the case with Action Auto as they always attend to the details of their cars, making sure that they run and perform properly so that their customers will be happy with their purchase.

Thank you for your kind review Mitch! We're grateful for our partnership with you guys!

September 25, 2019

Action Auto made my car buying experience easy.... Amazing staff and they have a great variety....I recommend these guys to all my friends and family....... 5 stars all the way for me

Thank you Nicole!!!

September 25, 2019

Action auto has the best inventory with the greatest prices around. I have sent several people there and everyone of them had the best experience possible... and all bought cars. Several years later everyone is still happy with their choices and the service provided since the original sale.

Thank you for all of your referrals Annie! We appreciate your business and those of your friends!

September 25, 2019

If your looking for a great experience in purchasing a car, truck, or whatever. Action Auto is the place to go hands down! I knew exactly what I was looking... for, and they got it for me in a very timely manor! I’m very specific on my cars and they went over the top making sure not only my boxes were checked, but theirs as well. Not to mention they detail the heck out of their cars! Love these guys and will be back to buy more in the future!

Thank you TC454!

September 25, 2019

Great people and they always have a great selection of cars. That partnered with years of experience in the industry they know what they know their stuff.... Would recommend anyone to their

Thank you for the kind words Brayden!

September 25, 2019

I have bought several vehicles from Action Auto. I know they are all very honest and fair! You can look around but you will not be able to beat the price... and service you will find with the Action Auto tean.

Thank you so much for your kind review Dsav.

September 25, 2019

I would highly recommend Action Auto, the staff treated us very well and is a very friendly environment. Cars are very high quality you will not be disappointed.... Also, we were very pleased with the service they offer called Green light inspections. Makes buying cars very easy and gives you that peace of mind!

Thank you Litos! We have been very impressed with Green Light Auto Inpsections as well and are happy our partnership with them has brought consumers l...ike you more peace of mind!