Action Auto Sales and Finance Inc.

96 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 25, 2019

Anytime we are looking for a car we go to Action Auto sales! I can’t recommend these guys enough. From when we first got on the lot they treated us like... family. Thanks Action auto for our amazing new car it’s running great till this day.

Thank you Hayden! We appreciate your continued business and are always happy to see you!

September 25, 2019

I usually trade up vehicles every two years or so and always struggle with finding good dealers. I don’t think I’ll purchase a vehicle anywhere else from... here on out! I bought my favorite truck to this day and the experience was unmatched from start to finish! Thank you to the entire Action Auto Team keep up the good work and I’ll see you in a couple years!

Thank you Matt Spencer! We appreciate your business and will be here for you every couple of years!

September 25, 2019

Action auto staff went above and beyond when I was looking for a new car to replace my old 95 civic! They had a lovely red 500 abarth I wanted desperately... and made the numbers match up so that I was able to! I would recommend action auto, both lehi and orem locations to ANY friend or family. I was treated with the utmost respect by everyone there and they made the process easy for buying thr vehicle. Approved on the spot! Said and done with ease. Will be returning for my next vehicle.

Hey Taylor Roberts, we appreciate your business and your kind words. We take pride in working with the right companies to get customers approved so qu...ickly!

September 25, 2019

Awesome dealership. Awesome cars. Great deals. And extremely nice and friendly employees! It’s a wonderful experience working with this dealership and... everybody who works there. Highly recommend!

Thank you Cade M!

September 25, 2019

Recently bought a wrx from action auto. And it's been a blast. There team is super helpful made car shopping a breeze. Really Friendly Definitely recommend... them if you looking for new car. Plus they have a way cool car collection in there show room, is a must to checkout

Thank you for your business and kind words Matt! We always enjoy having you around at the dealership and love showing customers our show room with all... of our imports!

September 25, 2019

Loved this place AMAZING people! Love my car! Got my license plates super fast too thank you action auto sales for the great experience definitely coming... back for my next car

Thank you Kyleigh! We enjoy working with you and are grateful for your business!

July 24, 2019

What an amazing experience!!! I had issues with my previous car and i needed to find an affordable car that was high in quality. I looked all over the... valley and finally settled on Action Autos. They worked around my scheduled, were empathetic to my plight, and found me a great car. The members of the sales team that i dealt directly with were George Smith, Daniel Mathiesen, and Zach Warner. I honestly felt like i was family more than just another customer. The staff were very accommodating, funny, and knowledgeable. At no time did i feel the pressure associated with buying a car. I didn't feel like they were focused on getting paid as much as other dealerships that i have dealt with over the years. The Finance Manager (Matt Spencer) was incredible. We worked on finding me the best deal for my price range. At no time did i get the impression that he was attempting to bleed me dry. I can guarantee that any future vehicle purchase will be through Action Auto.

Hey Patrick, Thank you so much for your kind words about our dealership. We appreciate your business and are excited to help you with any future vehi...cle purchases!

November 2, 2018

DO NOT SHOP HERE. IT HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE SINCE DAY 1. SOLD ME A LEMON, TITLE IS FAKE. HARD TO DEAL WITH . .

Hey Ric King, We take customer service/experience very seriously and would like a chance to make this right. We thoroughly make sure each title is re...al and legal and do our very best to take care of each customer. With that being said I'd love the opportunity to change this relationship for the better. Please feel free to reach out to me through email at erik@actionautoutah.com Thank you

July 9, 2018

I enjoyed my experience. The salesman were very helpful and not pushy at all. I liked that there was no BS they just got me what I wanted.

May 17, 2018

As my husband and I have been working towards getting a car for our new family, I was incredibly impressed with the two people I worked with, Mat Bishop,... and Mat Spencer. They were patient with me. Were willing to work with me over the phone, and even have clarity about their out the door prices. This dealership was amazing, and even though they didn't have what we wanted, they helped us know their options and were super kind.