Skip to main content

Friday 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–8:00pm
Sunday Closed
2024 consumer dealer award View 3 awards
2024 consumer dealer award 2023 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Philly Auto from DealerRater.

I have had the same car for 10 years and figured it was

I have had the same car for 10 years and figured it was time to get a different one. Steven helped me with the financing for a beutiful BMW 5 series that I saw on their site. It is just what I wanted and more, really an amazing car and it looks like new.

Happy to see that the cars are all as advertised on their

Happy to see that the cars are all as advertised on their site. I've been to a few diff dealerships and I've found that their models online look almost nothing like the ones in person. Very nice to see a dealership that actually cares and wants to be transparent with their customers.

cant imagine what would i do without them.

cant imagine what would i do without them. steven was a huge help when i needed assistance with finding a car for me. thank you again.

I had an awesome experience with their dealership.

I had an awesome experience with their dealership. I found the Nissan I wanted online, scheduled a same day test drive and signed papers all in one day! Everything was explained to me in great detail about financing and everyone I came into contact with smiled and acknowledged my presence. I would give 10 stars if I could! Lol

The pricing for the vehicle was fair and the sales team

The pricing for the vehicle was fair and the sales team was eager to assist us in finding the right vehicle for us. We purchased it and are happy with the outcome. I would definitely consider going through this dealership again for my next purchase.

We had a wonderful experience with Steven and the rest of

We had a wonderful experience with Steven and the rest of the team here. This is the second time I have purchased from this dealership and we continue to be pleased with the team members and service. We got a great value on our trade in and left with the exact vehicle we wanted at a great price. Thanks!

happy i decided to buy my car at this exact dealer, the

happy i decided to buy my car at this exact dealer, the guys did a wonderful job for me. id like to specifically thank steven as well, who made buying my new vehicle a very pleasant experience. 10/10 would recommend this team. thanks for the new ride. i love it!

FINALLY!

FINALLY!!!!! My dream came true! Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross is an amazing vehicle and I am so glad I found it here for such a fantastic price. This dealership has it all! I recommend visiting them for sure!

Steven helped me find a Jeep Cherokee suited to my needs.

Steven helped me find a Jeep Cherokee suited to my needs. He explained everything very well and was knowledgeable about the car. Getting the paperwork done was efficient and easy. I highly recommend working with him, especially if you need help with getting approved. Pleasant experience.

Thank you to everyone for the amazing experience.

Thank you to everyone for the amazing experience. Wasn’t really certain what I was looking into here, but I’m glad I landed on Suburu. I’m really happy with the way it runs, drives, and holds steady. Thank you for the recommendations!