Casa Kia of El Paso

Saturday 10:00am–3:00pm 8:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(915) 856-2982 (915) 856-2982

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2.0

Disappointed

Buying my car was the only part of Casa Kia that I liked (but go figure they were getting my money). But ever since then it’s been a complete disappointment. When you make what they call a “service appointment”. It’s not really an appointment after all. The gentleman told me it’s really a drop off time!

1.0

Long wait

Service after the sale is poor. 3 hours for a oil change!!!! We had to reschedule for a windshield repair and that wasn’t done correctly they said the small crack doesn’t dispear when repaired ..???? What!!

This dealership did as promised. I am very happy

Rodrigo Duron, Jose Luis Zarate, and Jonathan Sepehri were the best. There was a feeling of no-nonsense getting straight to the bottom line and answering all of our questions along the way. They were educated about the vehicles that they were selling. There was absolutely no pressure at all during the entire process. We were happy knowing that we got a great product at a fair price. I have recommended these individuals highly to all of my friends and family and will continue to do so in the future to all of my clients. It was an overall great experience. Thank you from the Alarcon Family.

1.0

Bait and switch at Casa Kia

Responded to FB ad for new 2017 Kia Forte S. Sales rep called me & said he had a better car, amazing deal: 2017 new Forte EX loaded, less than 2000 miles, never titled, $16,000. Went to dealer same day July 19, sales rep I spoke with handed me off to Jose Luis. Drove car with him, went to his office, & he walked in & said I’d gotten the deal of the year, nearly $10K off the car, $16,995. I said we’re still $1000 off what the other rep told me. He said he had a new 2016 Forte 5, never titled, he’d sell me for $16k. Or I could have the 2017 for $16,995. Went back today, July 21, Jose Luis said another rep was trying to sell the car. I said “Good, every sales rep should be trying to sell it.” I said I wanted to show my wife the one I drive. He said, that one’s $22,000. I said, we’re done. The Lowenfield family has built a reputation for honest dealing over 3 generations. But this kind of slimy, time-wasting underhanded dealing will catch up with them quickly. 3rd generation little brother’s sales crew used slimy, underhanded, lying bait-and-switch tactics on me. Great way to ruin a legacy.

1.6

Very bad experience,

I purchase a vehicle since September of 2017, is already March and I have not received the licence Plates., Apparently the vehicle dont have a title or is missing. Is not my fault they sell a vehicle with out a title. I call, I visit the manager and they just said they are working on that. Terrible mistake been purchasing the car there. very unprofessional.

Very Friendly and Accomodating

The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. My salesperson, Chris, was especially patient and understanding and did everything he could to make the buying process as smooth as possible.

Andreas was super

everyone was super from Andreas to the manager to the finance officer

New Car

Very good customer service, worked with you to get car financed. Facilities were accommodating, snacks and drinks. Great people and very friendly.

Got a new car

Went in to tell them that I was not going to get a new car but left with one. Good experience.

Teacher

Casa Kia has excellent customer service! I highly recommend this place to anyone who is considering purchasing a new vehicle. I had a great experience!