Casa Kia of El Paso

Saturday 8:00am–3:00pm 10:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(915) 856-2982 (915) 856-2982

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great customer service!

Kenneth Scherschel was extremely helpful and polite. I would buy a vehicle from him any day. Every request of mine was addressed and fulfilled. Thank you Integrity Kia for the awesome deal!

Awesome service and loyal

Best service I have ever got! My sales person was Angel she is the best and is not pushy. My car was the best price I got better then any other dealership

Very Good Buying Experience!

I just purchased a low mileage used car. The buying experience was very professional. The first saleman I talked to was extremely busy (I could see it), and asked if I would mind him getting another saleperson to assit. No problem! Angel Alcala promptly intorduced herself, heard me out, and we proceeded to view and test drive the car I was interested in. We sat down to talk price and came to an agreement after her review with the Sales Manager. I've purchased many cars, and this was among the most comfortable buying experiences, due to a very professional staff. I completed the purchase with Maria Bell, the Busines/Finance Manager, and went on my way. The people at Integrity Kia are caring and professional, with a mission not only to sell cars, but to create a great buying experience for their customers. They earned my recommendation!

Excellent dealership, outstanding service!

Not only was this the best car buying experience we've ever had, but we also got the best price out of 4 states (Arizona, Texas, New Mexico and Colorado). We drove an hour and a half to buy here and would do it again in a heartbeat. We've also had a couple of services now and the staff is always very friendly. The waiting area is nice and my kids are always offered coloring books and crayons to keep them busy! I've never written a review for a dealership because I've never had an experience worthy of one. Highly recommend Integrity Kia!

Great service

Great customer service bought a Kia Forte and was there for less than an hour I'm glad my friend told me about this place

Great Experience

My family and I were looking to buy a used car, and were treated as if we were high dollar buyers. VERY pleased with our sales consultant, Angel Alcala. She went above and beyond to help us find the right vehicle! Our experience with the financial business manager, Maria Bell, was top notch! She was able to work with us to get payments that would fit our budget. We couldn't have done it without them both. WE WILL ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND INTEGRITY KIA TO OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.