The Big Lot Car Credit

3.9

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Shop ever

Great experience. i will be back soon and high recommendation to people who are looking for car.

thanks see you soon

I Love This!

This is really the best car dealers I have encountered in recent times. The process of buying was easy! Thank you.

Dealer response

thank you for the kind review if we can help you again just call

Amazing Customer Support!

big Lot has great pricing and amazing customer service. They were very patient with all of my questions and was able to clarify everything for me. Highly recommend this dealer.

Dealer response

thanks for the kind words

GREAT EXPERIENCE

Trusted and reliable car dealers! I would not ask for more.

Dealer response

thank you were here if you need us agian

Great Experience

I was satisfied with the car I bought from Big Lot Car.

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and kind words. Please, let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

4.4

Great customer service

The salesman that sold me my car was great. He possessed great customer service skills. Very informative, patient and answered all of my questions. I was able to look at as many cars as i needed to before making a decision. Great customer service overall

Dealer response

thank you for the great review if we can help you again just call

1.0

This is the worst place to buy a car

Well now I know why they pushed so hard for me to write a review right there in the office the minute I finished signing paperwork. This has been hands down the worst people and place I have ever dealt with in my life. I have never been so upset with having to continue to give people my hard earned money every month just to be treated this way. What happened to customer service and just caring about your reputation and product in general. This place has lost touch with that. I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to this place. But unfortunately as long as people continue to put up with it and give them business nothing will change. Stop giving these people your hard earned money. Please listen to the people with first hand knowledge.

Dealer response

I apologize that you had a negative experience at our dealership. Customer service is important to us, and we always value feedback. Please contact us when you can and we will look into resolving your issue.

Excellent! First Class Experience

Best Experience. Big Lot Car Credit was very professional and answered all my questions so I could make the best decision on buying a used truck. I would strongly recommend Big Lot Car Credit to anyone who wants a great deal on a used car without the pressure you normally find with other dealers.

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and kind words. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

Great salesman Kelly love him

I love my 2003 surban to have all my family to be able to get out with me and with a new grand baby more room was need. Thanks Kelly.

Dealer response

thank you so much if you need anything in the future were here just call me

great people to get a car from

if u need a car great to place to buy from .I got I Chrysler 300 in it run really good................................................great

Dealer response

thanks for the vote of confidence call us any time thank you again