The Big Lot Car Credit

3.9

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Michael Bell

I Thank Big lots car credit for having a car that ran well, and did not let me down, It's still running very good to this day. Thank you. Very Happy.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. - Tony

Great company

They are truly the best when it come to getting a car little or no money down, cheap car payments, with a job they allowed me to leave the lot with a brand new vehicle in 20 mins.

Dealer response

When all others say no BIG LOT SAYS YES!!!

Big Lot Car Credit is the best place to purchase a vehicle. This is my second time purchasing a automobile from them. Sam and Steve Waite are exceptional. The staff is excellent and I was able to buy the car I wanted. If you are looking for good transportation... Big Lots is the place. I've recommended several people and they too are happy!!!

Dealer response

thank you for the constant support if we can help again just call or email

4.0

Good cars

I was looking for a Chevy traverse and couldn't nobody help at a price I could afford. Big lot didn't take me threw no hoops, no hurdles to get what I wanted. Great place.

Dealer response

thank you so much please send us some of your family or friends

4.0

Great place to get a car from , didn't nobody have a Chevy traverse on they but big car lot. And had penalty to choose from.

Dealer response

we have a big selection that's why they call us the biglot if we can ever help you again just call

Perfect

When i was looking for a car biglot was rite on time the service they gave me was Amazon love it love it

Dealer response

thank you and if we can help you anytime just call us

I found a new dealer

I needed a good car and was browsing online. Steve Waite called and interviewed me over the phone. Later he called to tell me to come get my car. This was four months ago and I'm still happy with it. Big Lots is now my new dealer for cars.Everyone is so nice and attentive. Thanks everyone.

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business, and are here if you need anything else.

Great place to go!

I'm a single mother and had a really rough last year, I had gotten a repo last June and they were still willing to help me out and I left the same day with a great car and reasonable payments. Thank u to Shane for getting us into a dependable car!!

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback. If you need anything else, please give us a call.

1.8

SMH!!!!!!

Paid my car off 12/23/2016 and now 1/3/2017 my car won't start thanks for car credit!! not to mention I paid my car off a whole year early then what I was suppose too!!!!!

Dealer response

I apologize that you are having trouble with your car. Please contact us at 816-241-5100 as soon as possible so we can help you.

I am so haapy

Best outlet for new/used cars!! Thank you. Highly recommended to everyone.

Dealer response

were here to help if you need us again just call