Kerry Hyundai

New (859) 795-1136 (859) 795-1136
Used (859) 692-4083 (859) 692-4083
Service (859) 692-4079 (859) 692-4079

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kerry Hyundai from DealerRater.

Bought my car

I bought a Sonata in 2014 and needed a larger vehicle now and got what I needed and I'm totally happy with it for now thank you

Friendly Service

The salesman offered me a beverage. Had my car delivered from the other dealership with a full tank of gas and washed. He was a friendly guy and it was a pleasure to talk cars work him.

Bought a new car

I will definetly buy from you again. your salesmen were courteous and friendly.I will recommend to my friends that they come here. I have bought cars before here and had no problem. Thanks so much. Just a note: I received three phone calls from your agency and three business cards from three different people asking if I needed help with anything. I am very happy.

Very easy

Everyone was fantastic and very helpful. My salesman, Kevin was very easy to work with and not pushy at all. I will recommend everyone to Kerry HYUNDAI.

1.8

Extremely Upset

This was the WORST experience EVER trying to purchase a vehicle. I would appreciate someone contacting me as I have reached out via email (no replies) and can NEVER speak to anyone who can answer any questions. It's been 3 weeks. My trade-in is STILL not paid off because Dealer has never added MY Credit Union as the Lein Holder on the Title work. I am facing the possibility of having a payment taken out of my check for my "Trade-in" from Kemba Credit Union AND a payment coming out of my check for the NEW vehicle from MY Credit Union due to the incompetence of this Dealership. I am VERY unhappy and want SOMEONE to contact me and get this straightened out!

2.8

Everything good except the sales person silly technique

We were offered a on-road price deducting down payment. The sales person should know on-road price should NOT deduct down payment. This way we were tricked to pay more than what was offered by other dealers. Confusing buyers by attracting them by displaying per month payment but skipping ACTUAL on-road price.

Excellent

Kevin and the guys were nice and polite showed us different options I was really glad that they help me with the car that I bought I really like it overall rating it was an excellent experience

Review

Best dealership I have ever used. I will tell other people to use them, and I will purchase a car from them in the future.

Awesome experience

Joe was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was professional and was able to easily answer any questions I had. I had a great experience and love my new car.

Hyundai Elantra Limited

My husband and I are very happy with this lease agreement. The sales team helped us through each question and gave us straight forward answers we could trust and rely on. The car is excellent. We enjoy driving it each day. We also established a positive rapport with Dave Sharp and Joe Netto that we value and appreciate. Joe Netto came in on his day off to assist us with the lease closing.