Kerry Hyundai

New (859) 795-1136 (859) 795-1136
Used (859) 692-4083 (859) 692-4083
Service (859) 692-4079 (859) 692-4079

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kerry Hyundai from DealerRater.

Awesome

With all my car dealership experiences Kerry Hyundai in Florence is the hands down best and this is my fourth new car they were very professional and every sales person was nice and had a positive attitude they make everyone feel welcome even if you are not their customer

Great car and great service

I had been looking for a new car everywhere and could not find one I liked and could get approved for. But Kerry Hyundai of Florence and Will my sales person did what they could and got me approved! Love my car!

Great!

Kevin was the best salesman I have ever worked with and Dave Sharp is a stud of a manager! He was amazing with a beautiful luscious beard. Only regret is I couldn't spend more time with them!

Great Dealership

My salesman was the best sales person that I have had since I have been buying cars I would recommend this dealership tho all of my friends and family

Car purchase

I had a Great experience at the dealership purchasing the car. It was a very Friendly experience. Everyone there was very Helpful. I would be back to purchase another car if needed.

Very Good Experience

I have never been treated better while buying a car. The process was very quick and painless. If I have to buy another car I will return to Kerry Hyundai.

Our 6th Purchase at Kerry Hyundai of Florence

Bill Lewin and his sales team are so pleasant and easy to deal with, it does not feel like your typical car shopping experience. I recommend them to everyone.

Returning Customer!

I chose to come back to Hyundai after having purchasing a car here before and this experience was just what I expected. Customer service was great and I left with my new car!

Friendly

Everyone I interacted with at Kerry HYUNDAI was very professional and friendly. One of the best car buying experiences I have had. I feel I got a fair deal and will be taken care of in the future.

Very good.

All the sales people were very helpful. They made it a very easy experience buying my car. I love my new Tuson. I would highly recommend Kerry.