Kerry Hyundai

New (859) 795-1136 (859) 795-1136
Used (859) 692-4083 (859) 692-4083
Service (859) 692-4079 (859) 692-4079

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kerry Hyundai from DealerRater.

Everyone and everything was excellent! We had our 1 year old with us and he had his moments but the staff didn't mind and was completely understanding and patient with us. And we were the last people there at closing time and still the staff was excellent till the very end. Really appreciate everything!

Satisfied

I have been a Hyundai customer for several years; and, as long as they treat me as they do I will remain one. Bill Lewin is the manager that I deal with and will continue to do so . . .

Friendly

Dan was very friendly. He kept us up to date all throughout the process on what was available and wanted us to be happy with our decision.

Car Purchase

The staff at Kerry Hyundai were very friendly and provided great service. Made the car buying process easy and go as quickly as possible. Exceeds expectations!

Buying new car

Dan was excellent, he helped me get a car I was in deeply in need of. I really appreciate all there help in chosing the right vehicle.

Great Experience

Kerry was great to work with! They were very attentive and always on the ball with everything! I had a hard situation and they made this process very easy for my husband and I. Thank you!

Amazingly helpful!

Everyone at this dealership is trustworthy and always makes me feel so comfortable buying a new car. We are returning customers and I always refer people here. I appreciate their honestly and willingness to help my family. Great place to buy a car!

Awesomesauce

Everything was great! I would definitely recommend buying your next vehicle from this dealership! Everyone I worked with, from sales to management to service, was fantastic!

Not to get KERRYed away...

With a knowledgeable and friendly staff, Kerry Hyundai exceeded all my wildest expectations as a first-time "New" car buyer. We have really only bought Fords in the past, but I'm glad that we made the switch.

A+ Dealer

Kevin set me up very well with the car I needed! I am very happy with my new 2017 Hyundai Elantra! Thanks Kevin! Very much appreciated!