Land Rover Paramus

Sunday
(201) 977-2183 (201) 977-2183

3.9

Excellent service

Maribel always take her time, makes the whole process seem less and goes above and beyond !!! The whole process beginning to end is always a pleasure

1.7

Verbal offers mean Zippo

I was offered a winner deal I thought but after 4 months of waiting for a payoff on the old lease. They said that was a mistake. WHAT??!!

1.0

HORRIBLE, LOW BUDGET DEALER - STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

Horrible customer service and management. Multiple calls and emails to even get the "privilege" to speak to one of their low budget sales people. Everyone said something different. I literally was ready to buy and had to chase them for 3 days then they didn't even know how to fill out a buyers order. Nothing typed, info missing, name wrong, etc. Even the credit card authorization form looked like they wrote it on the back of a napkin. They listed a Range Rover as "certified" and when they finally got to the virtual walk around [like they promised for days] it looked like it was attacked by a pack of wolves...armrest was literally chewed up, scratches everywhere, etc. I guess this is high-end Paramus but not by my book.

1.0

How not to run a dealership

Do not, and I can’t stress this enough, ever visit this particular location expecting to receive any level of customer service. 13 emails, 8 voicemails from their internet sales over a period of weeks, 2 calls on the actual day to confirm we were coming to purchase 1 of the 2 vehicles post test drive. The internet sales department got the wrong time, they lost the car and the other had sold. After an hour of walking around between the zombie staff asking them for updates we gave up and departed to Merc and BMW. They didn’t even apologise and shrugged shoulders at reception. I have owned a Range Rover before and while the maintenance was eye watering, I was willing to give it another shot with CPO but there is no comparison with Darien v Paramus for service. I assume they would lose my car or accidentally sell it in the mass confusion that circles the premise. To add : We received an email from a bot asking if we enjoyed the test drive and experience or if we had any further questions. The left hand is not talking to the right.

Fraudulent

Range Rover advertised as Certified Pre-Owned with warranty but is not. They say it is a mistake that they are trying to take care of......I said change the ad??

Best experience with a dealership!

See Garrett in sales if looking for a quality vehicle at a great price. Recently got a preowned at Land Rover Paramus and I couldn’t have had a better experience. Straight quality from the vehicles to the staff. I will send my family to do business there with Garrett.

Near death experience

I've experienced nothing but issues since buying my truck 2 years ago. The service seemed great and they helped, but always seemed short on courtesy cars which is inconvenient. Recently my range rover has been just shutting off without warning. I've almost been rear-ended multiple times now. I brought my truck in and was told their technician with over 30year of experience would been over viewing my truck. They called me the flowing day to inform me it was just a sensor and they would be replacing it. The paperwork stated they test drove my truck 70miles with no issues after fixing this sensor problem. That night as I'm going to work, yet again my car just shuts off. I try not to be rear-ended once again. I restart my car and finish my commute to work. The next morning I go straight to the dealership where my truck shuts off right in there driveway. I'm now being told there is a crack in my water pump, which for some reason they didn't see just the day prior. Its not covered under our warranty! The part only cost $60 but I'm expected to pay $1,900! This is completely absurd! They gave the car back stating everything was perfect, yet now they find another problem and want me to pay out of pocket! Oh, and they cant just fix the pump without removing the front end so all in all it'll cost around $5,000!!! I have a small child and they returned my truck to me claiming everything was running great! NO COST, Its COVERED!!!! NOW there's something THEY clearly MISSED and its my problem! I could have been injured multiple times in an accident due to there negligence! Or worse, my family could have been in the truck and been hurt! I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone due to the carelessness of all the staff here! 30year technician missed the issue the first time, management not seeing the real issue of there mistake here and excepting their faults!

dramina

MY EXPERIENCE WITH PARAMUS BRANCH, THEIR CARS ARE VERY BAD, I LEASED A CAR 2018 LANDROVER ON SEPTEMBER 2018, I HAVE TO SEND IT FOR SERVICE FOUR TIMES IN 3 MONTHS FROM SEPTEMBER 2018 TO DECEMBER 2018, I CALLED TONS OF TIME, NO ONE ANSWERED OR RETURN BACK ANY CALL. PLEASE DON'T BUY OR LEASE CARS FROM THIS BRANCH!!!!!

1.0

CON ARTISTS and NOT good at it!!

Rarely do I post on these sites, but I could not wait until I got home to tell anyone that is looking to purchase or lease a vehicle from this dealership.....DONT! Lets start by saying that I called the dealership in the morning to see if a car that was listed on their site, was indeed on the lot. I confirmed with "JR" who said it was not there, but would be at the delaership for me to look at by 10:30. So I left NY, Westchester, and drove out to Paramus. Well when I got there, BOB said it would be there in 5 - 10 minutes. Well 1 hour later after the BS small talk, etc... the car still wasnt there. Supposedly it was at their other lot, 5 minutes away, but needed to be updated prior to being brought over. Any way, another 45 minutes and I was done. So I drove to the other lot, 5 minutes away, and guess what, the car was not there. So I returned home and called BOB to see if the car ever made it to the lot. He told me, " Oh there must have been a mess up, the car was sold" Between Bob and Manny, you know the guy in the office in the back who the salesmen need to go see every 2 minutes....I would not waste 1 minute of my time at this dealership If I was you. I read people for a living, I looked right thru the both of them and decided to call their bluff. Guess what I was right. Just wanted to see what the outcome was going to be. So long story short, went to Larchemont LR and got the car I wanted. I'll have it serviced in White Plains at the new facility. Sad the games Paramus Land Rover plays, these guys, at least the ones I dealt (BOB and Manny) with are not worth the $&#! that comes out of a dogs rear end. I don't know you, yes you reading this, but please take my advice, go somewhere else..........you'll get more professional help, better deals and most importantly you'll leave happy, like you should after buying your dream car. Please don't see for yourself....if you do, you'll be sorry you did. Thanks Happy Landrover Owner (not from Paramus LR)

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

We just purchased a used 2016 Acura MDX SH-AWD through our contact with cars.com. We drover 4 hrs. and we had excellent customer service. All of our questions were answered, and any minor questions or issues we had were immediately remedied. This is a very exclusive dealership and we were treated with kindness and respect. This dealership wants your business, internet or walk-in, and makes sure you are happy when you leave. We purchased our car through their internet sales (Jessica) and drove 4 hrs to pick it up. Our salesman (Sevet) at Paramus Land Rover was personable, waiting for us to arrive. Sevet maintained a high level of professionalism and integrity. I did read the other reviews before we purchased this vehicle, but felt our opinions matter with first hand experience. If anyone had a problem with this dealership then they must of had a communication breakdown some place. I strongly recommend doing business with Land Rover Paramus. by Cathy & Tom from Barneveld, NY.