AJ Dohmann Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Plaquemines

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Dealership

They took care of everything I needed and went above and beyond to be sure I was happy with my purchase.

Clean facility

All staff were very friendly. The waiting area was both comfortable and clean. Time it took for service was very reasonable.

SECRETARY

VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL; FAST AND EFFICEINT; WAITING AREA COMFORTABLE; CLEAN; GOOD LOCATION; EASY ACCESS; VEH CLEAN WHEN RETURNED; WILL GO BACK FOR ALL MY REPAIRES

great service

i like how as soon as i walked in i was greeted by someone, everyone was so nice and kept you up to date on the progress. the place was very clean and people friendly.

Great service faster than most

Very fast , very easy to make the sell salesman so helpful and friendly . The easiest car I ever purchased will definitely recommend

Great service, friendly staff

Nice friendly staff, very knowledgeable and helpful. Able to answer all my questions and got me out with a smooth buying process.

Fast and friendly service

As always, the staff are very friendly and make it easy to get the service you need. Job done fast and right.

Great Service

Great customer service as always. Friendly staff, quick work, clean environment, and accommodating. I have never had a bad experience with the service department.

Everything was great, service and so helpful.

It was great. Everybody was very helpful. The staff really went out of their way to make me very comfortable with the sale.

1.0

Worst customer service ever!!

Worst customer service ever. I didn’t start calling until 2months have gone by with no registration or plates. My Initial call was the only call actually answered. Ever since my calls were screened, and ignored. (To his credit he did eventually text back a few hours later). It took 6 MONTHS to get my vehicles plates. Rejected twice by dmv due to their faulty paperwork. Then paperwork was admittedly neglected and left on office desk of dealership for a month. My temp tag long expired, yet no expediting was put forth. In fact I had to call weekly to remind them of the situation, at which point I was lied to me multiple times on the delivery of item and repeatedly failed to give me verification of tracking. I asked for refund for the mandatory protection plan. That’s right, did $1k to their price as the dealer says it comes with all their cars.... the catch is it’s only useful for that location, and I live 1000 miles away, and the dealer was aware as they filled the registration forms for out of state. The supervisors response to my request for a refund for a completely useless plan was: “it’s not our fault you moved”, which I didn’t! He also tried to blame dmv for 6 month delay where I have email evidence where it was at delearship for months neglected. And even if I lived there I would never bring my car there as their sense of urgency is the worst I have seen.

Dealer response

We acknowledge your review and are currently looking into the events you’ve detailed.