AJ Dohmann Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Plaquemines

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Customer Service

Butch had the 2 cars I wanted To look at right there in the front upon my arrival and I got There earlier than I’d planned he still had them ready. He listed to what I wanted And needed and my entire experience was fast and smooth.

Friendly

Efficient, quick and knowledgeable. Negotiated to work within my budget. Friendly service and personable! Explained the vehicle at delivery to include functions.

Great service, comfortable environment

Mr. Butch and the team at AJ Dohmann made my truck buying experience the best I've ever received. The moment I pulled up on the lot Mr. Butch greeted me like he's known me for years. My fiance manager work the numbers til I was satisfied. Mr. Joe walked me through a tour and features of the truck. With a team like that, why would you shop elsewhere.

Pleased with purchase and service

Quality people from purchasing to servicing. Treated me right on the purchase and later quickly took care of a service item in a short time. Highly appreciate sales team, service advisor, and mechanics. Mechanics show up for work, know what to do, and get you out in a reasonable time. Will be back.

great service

Everyone was vice nice and helpful. the facility was very clean. It didn't take long for anything, and everything was explained to me that I didn't understand.

Great Dealership

They took care of everything I needed and went above and beyond to be sure I was happy with my purchase.

Clean facility

All staff were very friendly. The waiting area was both comfortable and clean. Time it took for service was very reasonable.

SECRETARY

VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL; FAST AND EFFICEINT; WAITING AREA COMFORTABLE; CLEAN; GOOD LOCATION; EASY ACCESS; VEH CLEAN WHEN RETURNED; WILL GO BACK FOR ALL MY REPAIRES

great service

i like how as soon as i walked in i was greeted by someone, everyone was so nice and kept you up to date on the progress. the place was very clean and people friendly.

Great service faster than most

Very fast , very easy to make the sell salesman so helpful and friendly . The easiest car I ever purchased will definitely recommend