AJ Dohmann Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Plaquemines

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service

Great customer service as always. Friendly staff, quick work, clean environment, and accommodating. I have never had a bad experience with the service department.

Everything was great, service and so helpful.

It was great. Everybody was very helpful. The staff really went out of their way to make me very comfortable with the sale.

1.0

Worst customer service ever!!

Worst customer service ever. I didn’t start calling until 2months have gone by with no registration or plates. My Initial call was the only call actually answered. Ever since my calls were screened, and ignored. (To his credit he did eventually text back a few hours later). It took 6 MONTHS to get my vehicles plates. Rejected twice by dmv due to their faulty paperwork. Then paperwork was admittedly neglected and left on office desk of dealership for a month. My temp tag long expired, yet no expediting was put forth. In fact I had to call weekly to remind them of the situation, at which point I was lied to me multiple times on the delivery of item and repeatedly failed to give me verification of tracking. I asked for refund for the mandatory protection plan. That’s right, did $1k to their price as the dealer says it comes with all their cars.... the catch is it’s only useful for that location, and I live 1000 miles away, and the dealer was aware as they filled the registration forms for out of state. The supervisors response to my request for a refund for a completely useless plan was: “it’s not our fault you moved”, which I didn’t! He also tried to blame dmv for 6 month delay where I have email evidence where it was at delearship for months neglected. And even if I lived there I would never bring my car there as their sense of urgency is the worst I have seen.

Dealer response

We acknowledge your review and are currently looking into the events you’ve detailed.

Awesome buying experience

This team was very knowledgeable and experienced. The service was great. Very hands-on team,a pleasure to do business with. Thanks Mr. Bill for everything.

Great service, clean facility

What I liked about my experience at A.J. Dohmann was the friendly atmosphere and the cleanliness of the building. I also liked the ladies at the front desk at the service department. I must say they were very professional as I observed them working with other customers.

Great people

Joe and Kim made all aspects of the buy fast and smooth, also gave me top dollar for my trade.

Great service, clean facility, excellent staff

I liked how personal it was and everyone worked hard to get me into a vehicle. Great experience for the purchase of my second car.

Great Experience

Car buying process was perfect, Everything went smoothly. Very hospitable. They made sure I was aware of everything I needed to know, even took out time to make my little ones comfortable while I waited for car detailing.

Amazing Service

Helpfulness and professionalism of staff was above expectations. My appointment time was honored so no waiting for hours. Overall, a 10, as usual b/c I never let anyone service my Jeep except A. J. Dohmann in Plaquemine.

Best car buying experience ever!

Dawn Lejeune ensured we did not spend one more minute than we had to throughout the buying process. We didn't even enter the building when we first arrived. She met us out front, gave us the keys to the Gladiator we were interested in, and immediately brought our trade-in to the back to be evaluated. They gave us a very good deal on the trade-in and applied every incentive Jeep had to offer. The best car buying experience I've ever had!