United Chevrolet Buick GMC

3 reviews

November 21, 2020

I purchased my first vehicle with the help of Donivyn Hawk, and it was an amazing experience. We had some complications, but he handled it well and we... always found a solution. Donivyn was very helpful and I would definitely recommend him to someone else!

Thank you so much again for your feedback! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day...!

November 9, 2020

The experience was nice, simple, and easy. they had a answer to every question I had and the process was the smoothest buying transaction ever.

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! We are always more than happy to assis...t you if anything else comes up. Take care!

October 28, 2020

Excellent car buying experience - Donivyn Hawk got me the vehicle I truly wanted within my budget. I love the looks and features of my new vehicle. Well... worth the wait!

Hi, congratulations on your new vehicle! We're pleased to know our team was able to really help you out. If you ever need anything else from us, pleas...e feel free to give us a call or stop by. We're always happy to assist. Have a great day!