United Chevrolet Buick GMC

Sunday Closed
New (217) 408-0094 (217) 408-0094
Used (217) 408-0093 (217) 408-0093
Service (217) 408-2303 (217) 408-2303

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great place!

We bought our equinox from Dalton. He was very friendly, honest and answered all the questions he had. I would highly recommend him for your next vehicle purchase

Project Manager

Great team, great people, great prices. I drove an hour from my city residence to come here :)

2021 GMC Sierra

Trading and buying my new truck couldn’t have been easier with Donivyn! He was excellent and always helpful with every question I had. Definitely would recommend him to anyone when they are looking for a new vehicle. Thanks again Donivyn and United Chevrolet!

3.3

Amended review

I have to amend my previous review. After emailing the co-owner he responded with a sincere apology, the finance manager owned up to his treatment of us to his boss which says a lot. A few days later they sent me flowers.

New Vehicle Purchase

A great experience buying a new vehicle with Timm Ford from United. Provides amazing customer service and listens to customer.

Chevrolet Sonic

Donivyn helped me buy my first car from a dealership and he made the process super smooth and easy to understand. Definitely recommend seeing him if you plan on buying a vehicle!

1.8

Horrible

Never would I have imagined I'd be willing to eat almost 10 grand to get away from a vehicle and dealership but here we are. In 23 years this has been by far the worst experience my wife and I have ever had with a car( 2016 Chevy trax). Just incase you didn't know Chevy has had emission problems with the Trax and using premium gas only makes you spend more money.

Donivyn Hawk salesman

Donivyn is a hard worker who puts in long hours to make customers happy. He has made my experiences at United Chevrolet wonderful. He is great to work with and helped answer all my questions and find a vehicle within my price range. 10/10 would recommend him.

Tlorton

Timm Ford did a great job! Very pleased with my new Acadia! I will probably be a customer with United for a long time due to the service I received!

Great car shopping experience. January 18, 2021

Salesman Timm took the frustration out of car shopping. He answered all our questions and guided us to a vehicle that met our needs perfectly.