AutoSavvy Gilbert

Sunday Closed
(888) 406-4246 (888) 406-4246

4.5

Amazing sales techs

Our salesman was extremely helpful nice and professional, he allowed us the space we needed and was never too overwhelming, GREAT place ti purchase a vehicle

Dealer response

Thank you, Celeste! We appreciate your review!

4.3

A tale as old as the Model A!

It all started one hot Arizona morning the sidewalks sizzling, the rattlers rattling, and I was in need of a new vehicle(used but new to me). In all my travels I had heard of a mysterious dealership that had high quality vehicles at reasonable prices. We ventured out in the dry heat and came across Autosource Gilbert. We walked through the doors just thankful to be out of the heat and that’s when we met Austin. He greeted us with a smile and asked “Is there anything I can help you with today?” We explained that we were in need of transportation. He offered us a seat and a bottle of water and listened to our needs and wants. He allowed us to test drive three different vehicles and he didn’t even want to ride with us. We talked and negotiated, we laughed and almost cried(from happiness) but in the end we found the vehicle that Fit our needs perfectly and a payment we could still live with. And as we drove off into the sunset I yelled “Thank you Austin and Autosource for making my weekend great!”

Dealer response

Shelby, thanks for this review! We appreciate your review! We're glad that you were able to find what you were looking for!

Autosource What a great dealership

What a great experience we had with Autosource of Gilbert. Austin and Eric were very pleasant and not pushy at all. They went a long way to make us happy with our purchase. Would highly recommend Autosource of Gilbert to all of our friends.

Thanks for your review!

2018 Chevy Traverse

Kaleb was AMAZING! Went in to look at a 2018 Traverse and fell in love right away. Couldn't make the deal at first but Kaleb was still wonderful and understanding. Two weeks later was able to do the required down payment and contacted Kaleb on his off day and he was still able to verify my car was available. The next day went in and he handled everything professionally and fought for us to get the best deal possible. He made the process as easy as it can get when buying a car. My husband and I cannot say enough good things about him. They have an amazing selection of cars and I got my dream car at a great price!

Dealer response

Veronica, thanks for your review! We appreciate your feedback!

Love my vehicle!

Super easy process found the car that I wanted and Roger was there to help me with all my needs all the way will definitely come back and see him again when I’m looking for my next vehicle

Thanks for this review!

Ford focus st

Shaye was great help in finding a daily driver. He was very kind and informative from the moment we walked in the door to the moment he made the sale. I Would recommend doing business at auto source.

Dealer response

Neal, thanks for your review! We appreciate the comments!

Great dealership, great people!

I was looking for a Mustang and i came upon one at autosource and my sales person that served me was named Austin and he was great guy, very welcoming and friendly and was willing to work with me to walk out with the car of my dreams. 10/10 loved the buying experience at autosource!

Dealer response

Drew, we appreciate your review! Thank you!

happy customer

I had a great experience here. The service was amazing. Great inventory of vehicals. I would highly recommend Autosource to any friend and or neighbor

Dealer response

Thanks for this review! We appreciate it!

Wonderful

Clint was amazing, patient and very helpful! Would buy again. Would recommend him to family and friends again! He was wonderful to me and my kids!

Dealer response

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your comments!

Austin z

Austin was knowledgable and professional went out of his way to get us in the car we wanted.. went over contract in detail great salesman

Dealer response

Thanks for this review, Shantel!