AutoSavvy Gilbert

Saturday 9:00am–8:00pm
Sunday Closed
(888) 406-4246 (888) 406-4246

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

happy customer

I had a great experience here. The service was amazing. Great inventory of vehicals. I would highly recommend Autosource to any friend and or neighbor

Dealer response

Thanks for this review! We appreciate it!

Wonderful

Clint was amazing, patient and very helpful! Would buy again. Would recommend him to family and friends again! He was wonderful to me and my kids!

Dealer response

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your comments!

Austin z

Austin was knowledgable and professional went out of his way to get us in the car we wanted.. went over contract in detail great salesman

Dealer response

Thanks for this review, Shantel!

New car

Roger and Clint were fantastic at the Gilbert location! They made this the best car buying experience I’ve had. They worked with our budget and had the intentions of making us happy with a car we want. They didn’t pressure us or make us feel obligated to do anything like some dealers do. It was such a pleasant experience.

Dealer response

Thanks for your review, Hannah and Nathan!

very helpful staff

i really enjoyed the salesmen very though very helpful would buy my next car from him and would highly recommend him to my friends really enjoy my purchase

Dealer response

Thanks for your review, John! We appreciate it!

Steve

Great job. Austin stayed out of the way and let me sell myself a truck. First rebuild auto I have had so was a little hesitant. But after having all my questions answered and a test drive. I bought the truck. Towed my car back home 200 miles no issue. Financing was easy and interest rate was awesome. Warrentee's were a big plus. Autosource is a great company. Will do more business with them in the future. Recommended them to everyone.

Dealer response

Steve, thanks for your review! We appreciate it!

4.3

Buying a Rebuilt Title Vehicle

My wife and I went in here knowing the vehicle we wanted. The salesman did an excellent job pulling up the details, explaining the nature of the Autosource business model (branded titles) and then proceeded to bring the vehicle around for us to do a solo test drive. All of the dealerships wanted to have the salesman in the car with us. The ability to do a solo test drive was amazing. My wife an I drove it a few miles and stopped in an empty lot to do a inspection of the interiors and engine and such. The only negative thing I have to say is that when providing the initial pricing sheet the warranty options were included and the APR estimate was not included so we experienced some serious sticker shock due to our expecting a low APR. Once all the paperwork was worked more definitively everything came down to what we expected. Overall a very smooth experience. Thanks guys.

Dealer response

Matthew, thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback concerning the pricing sheets you were given.

Buying my First Car!

I had an excellent experience buying my first car and I truly have to thank Kaleb Conrad for guiding me to make the best decision on selecting a car that was suitable for me. He had superb customer service skills. He was patient, calm, informative and passionate about cars. He has your best interest at heart. If you have any questions or concerns, Kaleb Conrad, can answer questions with confidence, as well as ease your concerns. Thank you, Kaleb Conrad, for helping me choose my first car. Highly Recommend, Kaleb for his service!

Dealer response

Thanks for your review, Marissa!

Amazing !

Austin did a great gob selling is the car and Eric made the process smooth and amazing for my husband and I and now lover our 4Runner! thank you !

Dealer response

Thanks for your review, Heidi!

Rebuilt

Just picked up a rebuilt title BMW from auto source of Gilbert and drove it immediately 1000 miles back home and the car has had no problems whatsoever. Can barley tell at all it is a rebuilt, and thanks to Kaleb the process couldn’t have been easier

Dealer response

Thanks for the review, Enzo!