November 7, 2020

Very satisfied with this auto dealer. No hassle and great customer service. I worked with James who was attentive and very welcoming . I would definitely... recommend this dealership. Great job Reserve Auto, I will definitely send people your way.

July 20, 2020

BUYER BEWARE! First of all when they ask you to read their reviews don’t do it from their website. Do your homework and goodie them. Second terrible experience... from beginning to me being there for hours and hours to walking out from frustration. Thirdly, watch their hidden fees! They hide them when you finance with them and they think you are dumb and when you question fees, interest rates, price of warranties they act as if you are being reprimanded for asking about YOUR MONEY! This experience felt like I was at CarMax or in house financing place off of Harry Hines. I’m very disappointed and no I don’t want a gift certificate. After reading responses on reviews from owner -Davis if you can’t find me in your computer I’m there check with Brian or Jeff. They will know, they treated me like a third rate citizen because I didn’t by into all the fees, deception, and high pressure. Brian’s pitch is unbelievable. Dude you said the same thing 20 times and changed a few words, very scripted, yet never would/could answer my questions! Terrible dealership. The luxury cars aren’t that great either. If you are considering buying you can do better somewhere else with less stress and hassle. No stars is what I give this place!

• July 22, 2020

Very attentive staff from the moment I walked in and even after my purchase. Made the whole process stress free and exciting. I've already referred 2 of... my friends.

July 6, 2020

I worked on a deal with Ricardo all day and it was a total waste of time because another salesperson worked a deal to completion and he only texted me... about it as it was being sold.

May 30, 2020

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Able was our Salesman and Ivan was the finance person. We saw a truck online we liked, asked about it, filled... out an online application, made an an appointment and within 45 minutes of arriving had the deal completed. Even though the truck wasn’t real expensive compared to the other vehicles there, they treated us as if it were and EVEN filled up the tank! We’ve bought brand new vehicles that they didn’t do that for us. Also, I asked Able about selling my 2002 Lexus SC430 and he’s going to help us with that! We HIGHLY recommend this place and the people we dealt with today.

April 21, 2020

VERY HELPFUL STAFF. DIDNT LIKE THE FACT THAT I COULDNT NEGOTIATE BUT STILL GOT A PRETTY GOOD DEAL. THEY HAVE ONLY UPPER CLASS AUTOMOBILES. DIDNT SWEE ANY... KIAS OR FORDS