Star Buick GMC

1449 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 21, 2020

I took my car in for repairs. When they were not able to complete the job on time because they had to much work, they set me up with a loan car at no charge... to me. Bill was professional and polite and my car was fixed :)

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Star Buick GMC in Easton PA and we hope to see you again soon!

January 21, 2020

They charged for a service they did not complete. Unable to complete repair or diagnose what the problem was. Still attempted to charge for a diagnoses... and service they didn’t render.

• April 8, 2018

My wife and I have been shopping for a new or used/new car for the last year. We have been to just about every dealership in and around the Poconos and... the Leigh valley and I have to say that the staff and sales team at Star Buick GMC are the most professional and the most helpful around!! I highly recommend if you are in the market for a car go to this dealership first and don't waste your time with the others!!

January 17, 2020

We first met Hawk and we began to chat about some vehicles. After purchasing a 2019 traverse we did not like it as much as we thought. We wanted more amenities... and the Buick Enclave had it. Hawk found us the perfect vehicle and we are so happy! Thank you Hawk and we wish Tyler Smith a great success and great accomplishments on his journey in the car business. Thank you Hawk and Tyler!!!

January 16, 2020

Travel past my local GMC dealership to come to STAR for the great sales and service center. Adam was my previous salesperson on my last lease and made... it just as easy as the last.

January 11, 2020

Thanks GMC for making my brother and sister experience amazing. Hawk and team were professional, funny and courteous. My other sister is thinking about... becoming a part of the GMC family!

January 11, 2020

Star Dealerships- Sales, Service, Parts, an amazing team of professionals that Set a New Standard of Excellence. We are long time customers. Definitely... a " Shining Star"

January 11, 2020

Thank you GMC Family, Hawk is an Amazing and Special Salesmen that takes time out for his customers needs. He makes sure that they have Exactly what they... need and are Satisfied with the Decision that they have made. Hawk goes Above and Beyond for his clients. Thank You for making my brother and sister car buying experience memorable.

January 11, 2020

The Hawk was perfect from A thru Z. Personable, professional, patient , knowledgeable , I can't say enough, so much more. I would send everyone to... him without a second thought.

January 9, 2020

The most caring, honest people I've ever dealt with. My car was totaled. I have them the amount I had to work with and they found me the perfect vehicle... in my range that was immaculate, low mileage, it was truly an amazing experience. I couldn't believe how compassionate they were. Thank you Star Buick GMC from the bottom of my heart. Thank you Rachel, Greg Smith, Robbie, and Hawk!!!