Brian Hoskins Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 851-0239 (877) 851-0239
Used (866) 906-9220 (866) 906-9220
Service (866) 906-5845 (866) 906-5845

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brian Hoskins Ford from DealerRater.

Diamond Dave is awesome!! He went above and beyond, we...

Diamond Dave is awesome!! He went above and beyond, we are so pleased with the vehicle and sale. Thank you! We will be back, Thanks

Dealer response

Our pleasure to assist you! Be sure to come see us again!

I highly in fact I would only recommend Brian Hoskins...

I highly in fact I would only recommend Brian Hoskins Ford to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle! It was a wonderful experience for both my husband and I we purchased him a truck from our wonderful sales consultant diamond Dave Springs it went so smoothly that we returned and purchased me a new vehicle that following Monday everything went so smooth I would like to thank everyone involved with our sale! Ed Kovatch General manager, Mike Ciarlone New car sales manager, Joe DeMarino Pre-owned sales manager, scott Shandler Finance department and of course our hero diamond Dave Springs sales consultant! Bill and Mary Hardy

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It was great to be of service to you!

Professional, informative, helpful.

A pleasure to do business with. George did an excellent job moving the process along. No complaints at all. I would not hesitate to return to Hoskins.

Dealer response

Thanks for the awesome review! We hope to see you again!

AMAZING, start to finish

I don't even know where to begin. From the second we arrived to the dealership we were immediately taken care of! Everyone working was extremely approachable and knowledgeable on their inventory. We were paired with Jim Shiflet, and I am glad we were! I came to the dealership looking for a slightly used, Grand Cherokee. Jim showed me the few they had on their lot! Then he showed me other cars that would fit my needs and style better. I went with the Ford Explorer and could not be any happier with my decision! Jim, I am thankful for your time and patience while my indecisiveness took control lol. I also worked with Scott in finance who made sure to describe in detail, anything I needed to know. Awesome service! These guys didn't push me into buying anything, instead they guided me to my dream car that I did not even know existed! Thank you!!!!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

Purchasing my Ford raptor from Brian Hoskins Ford was one...

Purchasing my Ford raptor from Brian Hoskins Ford was one of the most pleasant experiences I’ve ever had buying a vehicle. My salesman Matt Lutter Was absolutely fantastic, knowledgeable, hard-working and professional in every aspect. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from this dealership.

Dealer response

This was a pleasure to read! Thanks for choosing Brian Hoskins Ford!

The whole package

I recently bought a new vehicle from Brian Hoskins Ford. I decided to start my search with Hoskins because I have worked with the service department there for the last 5 years and I have always found their customer service to be top-notch. I worked with Diamond Dave and his sales team from start to finish to purchase my new vehicle. Dave was a no-nonsense kind of salesman. With a limited supply on the lot, he helped me to quickly narrow down my best options and provided me with helpful comparisons based on what I wanted to use the vehicle for. Dave was very flexible with helping me and my family to test drive vehicles so we could make the most informed decisions about our purchase. Dave and his sales team helped us to quickly and efficiently work through all the paperwork once a decision on the right vehicle for us was made. In addition, the sales and service teams worked great together to help make the overall experience truly awesome. All of this was particularly appreciated given that we are caught up in a pandemic. The whole team at Hoskins helped us to feel comfortable and safe during the whole experience. I highly recommend Hoskins for anyone looking to buy or service a vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the postivity!

Always an awesome experience!

It is all about the details. George was very responsive and thorough when describing the functions of my new fleet vehicle. It is always a pleasure to deal with George. This was my third from Hoskins and I plan to be back again in a few years. Keep up the good work!!

We rented a Ford Fusion in Doylestown. When we arrived...

We rented a Ford Fusion in Doylestown. When we arrived home to Downingtown we had trouble getting the Bluetooth to work in our rental. We stopped by Brian Hoskins for help and they were terrific. They had George come out to help us. He solved the Bluetooth issue and spent a lot of time explaining Other features. This car was a hybrid and we had many things we were not familiar with. George was terrific!! He answered all our questions and then some !!😊 We were so impressed!!! Thank you George!!!

Fleet vehicle pickup

The transaction was quick, pleasant, and smooth. George called me to set up an appointment, had the vehicle ready when I arrived, and was efficient with final paperwork.

Quick and Easy Fleet delivery

George, Delivered very efficient and quick fleet delivery, He contacted me promptly, followed up and was on time for our appointment. Dropped my old fleet vehicle and picked up new Escape. All done and driving down the road in less than 15 minutes