Brian Hoskins Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 851-0239 (877) 851-0239
Used (866) 906-9220 (866) 906-9220
Service (866) 906-5845 (866) 906-5845

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brian Hoskins Ford from DealerRater.

Fleet vehicle pickup

The transaction was quick, pleasant, and smooth. George called me to set up an appointment, had the vehicle ready when I arrived, and was efficient with final paperwork.

Quick and Easy Fleet delivery

George, Delivered very efficient and quick fleet delivery, He contacted me promptly, followed up and was on time for our appointment. Dropped my old fleet vehicle and picked up new Escape. All done and driving down the road in less than 15 minutes

Smooth pickup

All the paperwork was ready for a safe, smooth pickup. George did a great job and kept me informed during the entire process. Wonderful experience.

Total team atmosphere at Brian Hoskins Ford! Had the...

Total team atmosphere at Brian Hoskins Ford! Had the pleasure of working briefly with Ricky Deligny who kindly had no problem with George Lichowid (recommended by another Hoskins customer) finalizing the sale of my new F150. Communication and availability for my concerns was their main priority. George was awesome, kept it simple and enjoyable. Thanks to Scott Shandler for getting the deal done. Total team effort in such short time. Thanks again George for your attention to detail and honesty.

My salesman George Lichowid made everything easy. Great...

My salesman George Lichowid made everything easy. Great guy I would recommend to anyone I know. The F150 was exactly what I wanted and he was a big help throughout the process. I will be back to buy more vehicles from this dealership because of George

Best Dealership Experience in My Life, Period!

I rarely write reviews, and especially for car dealerships. However, I have never been treated so well at a dealership in my life. I have bought several cars in my life, over a dozen, and have never received such personalized, and professional treatment. The people here at Brian Hoskins in Coatesville, are top notch. From the first call by my salesman, Matt Lutter, he explained how customers were treated like family because he's a family man and the dealership is a family business. Yeah, I get it, you're saying to yourself that all dealerships say that. Maybe, but the sincerity and professionalism shined brightest even after the sale. I learned that this was not just lip service. I had a minor issue that they bent over backwards to remedy. Not only am I happy with my purchase, but I will buy from them from now on. And, I am driving over an hour away to do so. I own a small business and and have always tell my employees that we do what's right, even if i costs us money. I see that Mr. Hoskin's believes the same. The finance manager, Scot Schandler, was a pleasure to deal with and I never felt pressure to buy anything I didn't need or want. This organization is wonderful and worthy of your business. Keep up the good work and I will be back soon!

Highly recommend Brian Hoskins Ford!

Just purchased my first vehicle from Brian Hoskins Ford. Brandon was awesome to work with. He has diligently responded to all my questions and concerns.

Great Dealership and Service!

George Lichowid was Excellent! Thank you for having my new Ford Explorer ready with all the paperwork, very grateful for my new 2020 Explorer! Thanks again George.

Best Fleet delivery.

George Lichowid was super easy to work with and schedule delivery of my car. This was the first time in all the years of getting a car as part of a Fleet delivery that someone took the time to show me some tips and tricks about the new car! He was flexible when I had to reschedule and took his time reviewing the paper work and explaining it. Really pleased with the delivery and his service. George was knowledgeable and spoke very highly of the Brian Hoskins company and family. So nice to hear positive comments from an employee about his employer.

Brian Hoskins Ford is our local Ford dealer and is an...

Brian Hoskins Ford is our local Ford dealer and is an absolutely great place to buy a new Ford. We've now purchased our last two vehicles here. It took me a few months of researching to determine the exact truck I wanted to purchase and the team at Hoskins was really helpful the whole time. Brandon in sales is very knowledgeable about the vehicle he sells and is really eager to make sure you know everything there is to know about the vehicle. Mike, the sales manager, is really upfront and a pleasure to do business with. He answered all of my questions (of which I had tons!) and did so in a timely manner (a few times on his day off!) I felt confident that I was getting a really good deal working with these guys! If you're in the market for a Ford, you should definitely come see the team at Hoskins!