Big Two Toyota of Chandler

321 reviews

321 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Big Two Toyota of Chandler from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 8, 2020

My father went into this dealership a few years ago with his paid off Toyota Senna and ended up being talked into a lease on a new car. It was a jerk move... but I underatand they were doing their job to a point. The issue here is my father is a disabled vet with mental illness. After he purchased the lease and once I found out about it, it was too late to return the vehilce. I went in with the contract a few months ago and spoke with Mike, the sales manager and informed him that we would be attempting to buy out the lease and let him know about my father's medical condition. I asked that they note his file that he should not be sold another car or at least that they have my dad contact someone before the sale. So yesterday, my dad went for an oil change and came back with a new leased car! He doesn't even remember signing for it. I find this to be shady and preditory business practices. I understand that there was nothing I could do about the first vehicle swap but I made sure to go in and speak with a manager about my dad's condition to prevent this from happening again. I called back today and was basically told "well how were we suppose to know?" I have put in a request to speak with the assistant general manager about this and I'm hoping to get some resolution.

June 30, 2020

From Joseph cammarano, I always receive great service from big two. From Stephanie, service advisor to the techs that do the work, they really care about... the customer.

June 30, 2020

the reason I come to Big Two for ALL of my service needs for two vehicles is Billy Garlin. I've been around a while and had a lot of service advisors,... and he is the best ever, by far. Keep him happy if you want me to continue to patronize your service department!

June 28, 2020

Brought our vehicle in to have the oil changed. Got a call back that the air filter and cabin filters needed to be changed. They quoted me the price and... I said to forget it. $57 to change the cabin filter. The filter is in a slot in the back of the glove box and costs $18. Takes 2 minutes and no tools to replace. I bought the filters myself. I go and pick up the car and get the report which has pictures of my current filters justifying the need to change them. Only they are not my filters. I don't know what the filter in the picture went to but it was not my vehicle. I swapped out the cabin filter on my own then went to the engine filter. That filter looked hardly used, not the dirty black one in my picture. I changed it anyway because I had bought it. I call the dealership back wanting to know why the pictures in my report were not what was in my car. They said they would look into it. I got a call back later on saying they were putting a note in the mechanics file and it would never happen again. I don't feel like I would trust hearing them tell me something else needed to be replaced. We bought the car brand new, It is a Highlander, 4 years old and has 25K miles on it driving to and from work on local streets and the report also said the suspension is gone. The thing rides smooth as glass. The dealership is convenient by location but I think I may need to take it elsewhere since we have Toyota extended care. I am giving 2 stars and not 1 because this is the first time there has been an issue but I am really not comfortable with what happened this time.

Hi af3Thanks for taking the time to offer feedback from your service visit. Once again I apologize that the information within your multi-point inspe...ction was not completed correctly. We are aware of the situation and with internal personnel matters we keep them private but know that it was addressed. I am not trying to avoid the blame, we messed it up and we have corrected the issue, once again my apologies. Have a wonderful day.Jason BriggsService Director480-898-6005jason.briggs@bigtwo.com

Worked with:
    Jason Briggs

Service Director

(3.8) 22 reviews

June 23, 2020

My car was fixed just as promised, but when I arranged to pick up my car with contactless payment and pickup, I noticed only one other person wearing a... mask, and that was another customer. Not a single person in the service area dealing with customers was wearing a mask. This places all the customers at risk. Big Two Toyota really needs to do a better job of requiring all their employees to wear masks.

June 20, 2020

Had an alignment done. Was told after the work was completed that they were not able to fix the problem and they said I should have my new tires checked.... I had my new tires checked and found no issues. Down $140.

Hi CoachThanks for taking the time to offer a review. I would like to take a closer look at the situation however in order to do so I will need more ...information. Please contact me directly at 480-898-6005Jason BriggsService Director480-898-6005jason.briggs@bigtwo.com

Worked with:
    Jason Briggs

Service Director

(3.8) 22 reviews

June 9, 2020

I always receive great service for my car! Billy Garlin is always helpful, efficient and keeps me informed. I remain a happy customer and committed Toyota... owner!

June 3, 2020

Dan Dailey was very nice but I was shocked to learn that your service department workers are on commission rather than salary. No wonder they seem to always... find something to fix! I mentioned car wash to Dan, was in hurry to pick up when I came. Got part way home and realized they didn't even wash my car! That was disappointing! I was there for air bag recall and oil change originally. I hope to have a better experience next time

June 2, 2020

Great service as always and a cleaned car when I left. Been working with Mike Preville for the last 5 years he's awesome guy.

May 19, 2020

I've been customer of Big Two Toyota since 1999. I love working with Alex Carrillo and this review is not a reflection of him. He's been great for as long... as I've been going there. My problem is, the last 3 or so times I've brought my car in , the wait times have been over 3 hours. The most recent was for an oil change. I've decided I will no longer bring my car to this dealership for any reason. I went to the Subaru dealership with my Forester the day before and I was in and out in just 45 minutes for an oil change and recall. I specially told Toyota that I only want an oil change. Nothing else!

Hi rset62Thank you for taking the time to offer a review of your service visit. We strive for an exceptional visit and I am sorry to hear that we did... not live up to that expectation. The next time you come in please let Alex know to get me involved and I will personally make sure we complete your vehicle service in the least amount of time as possible. We do ask our technicians to follow a process of complete inspection and recommendation which takes a little time however if I am involved I can get your vehicle through this process a bit quicker. Thanks again for the feedback, it is valuable to me.Jason BriggsService Director480-898-6005jason.briggs@bigtwo.com