Randy Curnow Buick GMC

Sunday Closed Closed
New (913) 905-5699 (913) 905-5699
Used (913) 826-6154 (913) 826-6154
Service (913) 871-4644 (913) 871-4644

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

The Service Desk personnel were great to work with

The Service Desk personnel were great to work with, courteous and knowledgeable.

Kayla was helpful!

Kayla was extremely professional throughout the entire process. The communication I had with Kayla and Mike was extremely helpful and they were willing to answer any questions I had.

1.0

Cheated my 92 year old dad out of $4000 for warrenty work

My 92 year old Dad had his Buick towed to Randy Curnow when the transmission went out. The car had been serviced at the dealership for quite awhile and Dad assumed they would treat him right. The work should have been paid for by the GMC Warranty that was current. Instead the dealership charged my Dad the full price for the repair and told him that he had to file paperwork with GM to recover his cost. My Dad filed the paperwork and died shortly after. I spent about 6 Months trying to get a refund for my 92 year old mother I checked with GM customer service as well as the GMC warranty folks who all said that Dad should never have had to pay anything for the work, that it was totally covered by warranty.. I talked with the service department manager and eventually directly with Randy Curnow and just got a run around. The dealership said it was the warranty (GMC) providers fault and kept putting me off saying they were trying to resolve the issue with the warranty provider. It took me threatening to complain to the Better Business Bureau before they finally issued a check.

Take care of me everytime

They take care of me every time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our sales person rene was awesome, have us what we

Our sales person rene was awesome, have us what we wanted and had everything ready for us

Buying here next time

The process to purchase my new truck went very smoothly. I had the truck picked out online, reached the deal with my salesman then truck was ready to go when I arrived to pick it up. The dealership put the fifth wheel hitch in for me prior to picking up the truck. The entire process was very professional. I will give the Randy Curnow dealership a phone call the next time I decide to buy a new GM vehicle.

Went in do get truck checked. They were fast and h

Went in do get truck checked. They were fast and helpful

Took care of me

I had a good experience with the dealership's Service department. I called them to let them know I was having my car towed to their service department. I was called early the next day and told what the issues were and what it would cost and what was covered by warranty. The next day they called when my car was ready offered to pick me up from my home so I could get my car. Service was good

It was a great experience from start to finish

It was a great experience from start to finish at Randy Curnow.

Professional

My sales lady wad very professional, and actually showed me the features of my truck