Randy Curnow Buick GMC

Sunday Closed Closed
New (913) 905-5699 (913) 905-5699
Used (913) 826-6154 (913) 826-6154
Service (913) 871-4644 (913) 871-4644

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.4

DISHONEST

This dealership will make all sorts of promises to you to get you to buy a car however, WATCH OUT, they will likely not make good on ANY of them. When I chose not to purchase a service plan the sales person, Alicia, completely flipped a switch from pushy sales person to outright rude. We actually couldn't believe her attitude towards us. I will say, I did have 1 good interaction and that was with Chevis Reid. Had any other dealership had the car I wanted, I would've gone anywhere else - and will do so in the future.

4.2

Amazing service

Start to finish you couldn?t ask for a better experience. Thanks to everyone for making this a easy purchase. I highly recommend Randy Curnow GMC thanks again

Very friendly staff

Tony was very helpful. The entire process was quick and easy. I definitely recommend this place, especially for new buyers. The staff was not "pushy" and legitimately wanted to assist.

Best dealership experience

The entire process from start to finish was easy, prompt, transparent and courteous. No pressure or haggling, no condescension or games like other dealerships. Randy Curnow is proof that car dealerships can be honest, helpful and honorable.

4.0

Good experience

From the internet sales team, to the in-house sales rep that handled the sales, to the used card sales manager to the finance guy, the experience was pleasant. The showed that wanted to earn my business and that along with a good price on the vehicle was my deciding factor.

Hassle free car buying.

I had all of my questions answered promptly and was driving my new car in a very short time. Craig Martin was a great help and I enjoyed the experience. Alicia was great in the finance office along with Bobby. I have bought my last three cars from Randy Curnow and will continue to do so in the future.

Leased a new vehicle after my pervious lease was up

Worked with Curtis mainly and Renee. Very helpful and very nice. Have worked with Curtis before and have always been happy. He helped me find exactly what I was looking for in the price range I needed.

2.8

pick the right sales person

was suppose to meet one of the sales poeple. got there for a scheduled appointment and they had the day off. the one i got assigned to was gruff and didnt want to listen. we baught the car because that was the purpose of coming in. i had spent a week setting up the deal and had to start all over. not all of my questions got answered and i was getting ready to walk out and go find a new dealership. i know some are good and guessing i just got the wrong person. they need to train their salespeople better. car was as advertised. when i asked a question on it was told to read the manual.

Dealer response

Thank you for the feedback. Would it be ok if our Sales Manager gets in contact with you to further discuss this?

service

Great service and very professional and very friendly. The service was quick and completed to my satisifiaction. Plus a car wash and a candy bar at the end.

The BEST experience had purchasing a car!!

Quite possibly the BEST experience I've had purchasing a car! Hank was very professional, informative, and accommodating to my every need all while keeping me within budget. The car buying experience is usually a dreaded one, but he definitely made it that much easier while having a great time too! I truly believe I got the best bang for my buck and feel comfortable knowing the entire team at Randy Curnow had my best interest in mind. We will definitely be coming back and referring all of our friends to Hank and the team at Randy Curnow!