Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission

363 reviews

363 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 29, 2020

I sent my brother to this dealership to look at a new 2020 Chevrolet Trax AWD fblack in color or $14,250. I called 2 times and spoke to a new cars sell... representative that said the car was there, twice and had a salesman to talk to my brother and bring the car around. The salesman said the car was not there. They tryed to sell him a car that was 2 times as much as the Trax he came in to look at. The dealership gave him the run around when he came there to buy a car. He more a chevy person and now it's hard to find something else besides a Chevy. I would not send anyone else to this dealership if they are going to treat their customers like this.

Pat, We always want our customer's experiences with us to be the best, and would like to discuss this with you further. At your convenience, please co...ntact Cory at 913-789-4260. Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

January 7, 2020

They did good job and got it done in a timely manner

Hi Jeffrey Wayne Ewing, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. B...est wishes, Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission

• June 22, 2016

Hendrick is the BEST dealership in town!! I love the service department employees as well as Bernie and JP!! I am always treated as a valued customer!... I received detailed information for my truck and work is done in a timely manner!! Keep up the amazing work ladies and gentlemen!!! I will always return to Hendrick!!

December 29, 2019

This year Hendricks has failed me in every way possible from the service center to the body and even the sales floor I would definitely recommend that... you go anywhere else. Originally my truck went there for insurance claim after it was stolen. While there I'd get alerts from my CHEVROLET app that tires were going low that weren't even suppose to be touched.... later found out they replaced the wrong tire, the next day get another alert of course it's the wrong tire so I call and let them know and they said surely it's not the same thing I get a call the next day. It sure was the wrong tire again. To make things right the rep I was working with had them just replace the remaining two tires.... but then body work was really shotty the paint on all my doors is wavy, the "new" fender had a dent in it still along with the "new" rear bumper. This is after them having the truck for 35 days approximately, I quite counting after 30. So to get the repairs done under their warranty have been a hassle it took 4 months just to get another appointment cause the would avoid my call or say they'd call back and I'd be patient for a couple weeks till I called them. However once i got an appointment I was told he had to pay for the tires out of his pocket and I couldn't get a courtesy car or rental cause they were making him pay for it out of his pocket. I don't know if any of this is true cause I wasn't there for that conversation. Almost 5 months later got an appointment but was thinking about trading it in for a new vehicle cause frankly I'm ashamed to drive it looking the way it does. Talked to a guy for two weeks about what I was wanting cause the one I liked sold before I got up there. I made an appointment one evening after being called 5 times to see if I was going to make it, and during these calls confirming there was a truck there I was interested in. After I arrive he wasn't available and I was deferred to someone else then I was told the vehicle I was suppose to see want there and they were trying to sale me a higher model the high country I already told them on the phone was out of my price range it seems they have no respect over there for the request for their customers or their employees if they really are forcing them to pay for mistakes out of their pocket instead of going to the customer to try to make it right. I really do like their vehicle selection but after this I will not be going there or mention names in case there I retribution from management who probably is behind the problem to begin with

Hi Mark, We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your recent visit. We never want our customer's experience to be less than exceptional, an...d are disappointed to hear how yours went. Would you mind giving us a call so that we may discuss it with you further? Please contact Craig at 913-789-4359 at your convenience. Thank you!

December 4, 2019

Had a front end issue while in town from Arizona. Everyone I dealt with was knowledgeable, professional, and went out of their way to get us on the road.... Could not ask for a better experience!

Jdavis, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission!

November 13, 2019

They told my son that his tires were out of balance. But they couldn't balance them because they wouldn't fit on there Machine. So if they wouldn't fit... on there Machine how do they know that they are out of balance???????

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review and would love the opportunity to discuss your experience further. At your convenience please reach... out to Bernie at 913-789-4372. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

September 14, 2019

Found an Equinox on their website at a fair price. Went in, test drove it, liked it. Byron Garcia, my salesman was very honest and helpful in answering... my questions. Negotiated my deal with Marc Vance, (sales mgr.) The delivery was also good. They thoroughly explained the infotainment system and synced my phone to the vehicle. Overall a good buying experience, and would recommend them to others.

Dean S., thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission! We are alway...s more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

July 29, 2019

When you request to have the finance department run your credit through one lender and they take it upon themselves to run 7 others without prior authorization,... that is bad business. When you bring it to their attention, they don't care, bad business practice by what is supposed to be a trusted name. One less customer now after 10 years. C ya.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use your comments to refine our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again. We appreciat...e you taking time to leave us a review.

July 29, 2019

We did not come in to buy a new car but did, our Tahoe was 12 years old and we thuoght it was time. We think we were very lucky that J.P. Bustamante... led us to MISTY SHELLEY, She is Great. She listened to us and no pressure, she explaind everything. WE would tell anyone we know to come to Hendrick and See MISTY if their looking for a new car. Alexxis in delivery also was very helpful, she explane everything that we need know about the operation of everything inside the car. THANKS Jake in finance was very helpful also, and he is a VET. WE must thank J.P. Again, He always takes care of our service, He is the main reason we are still coming to HENDRICK Chevrolet.

James Yearsley, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission! If yo...u have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

July 18, 2019

Bought a new $70,000 truck the fan was hitting the fan shroud I diagnosed Myself so I new it was hitting so I set appointment for repairs they had the... truck two days when I picked the truck up they said there was nothing wrong when I told them the problem in the first place so I drive the truck away and sure enough the fan hits the shroud again so I have to set another appointment for repairs and its costing me money to do so.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit details with us. We appreciate the feedback, and would like to discuss it with you further. P...lease contact Bernie at 913-789-4372 at your earliest convenience.