Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission

4.3
323 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission from DealerRater.com
  • A Great Experience Each and Every TIme!!!

Hendrick is the BEST dealership in town!! I love the service department employees as well as Bernie and JP!! I am always treated as a valued customer! I received detailed information for my truck and work is done in a timely manner!! Keep up the amazing work ladies and gentlemen!!! I will always return to Hendrick!!

• Stay away
    October 17, 2017

I made a car deal over the phone and email with these guys and knowing I was 750 miles away I think they believed if they could get me their they could get more money out of me. The first think the GM tried to do was say my trade in wasn't what he thought and that he needed another $1,500. WRONG!! I try and want to believe that people are honest and trustworthy still but not here. I will never even think about buying another car at a Hendrick Dealership again. And I buy on average probably 1 car per year between personal and work vehicles. Watch your back with these guy is all i can say.

• Awesome Service

Stan Georgakopoulos was our salesman and he did an outstanding job in getting us the best deal possible. He is very knowledgeable and kept us entertained through the whole process. A very positive experience!

• Buying car

Stephanie wise was very helpful, helping me to find the perfect car

Stephanie wise was very helpful, helping me to find the perfect car

• Online inquiry

Yes I spoke with Chrissy and she was very helpful with helping me with the online decision when I was looking at a vehicle

• Wonderful customer service

Had such a great experience there the rep chrissy thomas i believe was her name was so nice and such a big help also loved her smile

• kinda shady

I emailed on a vehicle. Email was returned by several different people. All of them asking when can I come look at it when can I come test drive it. Show up to test drive it and it's not available. It was in the back getting ready to show. You can't even go back to look at it. They said. Thanks for wasting my time!